“food is great”

Cuisines: American
Taylorsville, North Carolina, United States
“food is great”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We always get soup, salad, and breadstix becaus the soups are so good. It is a great buy and fills you up. I have had some of the other dishes as well in the past but the ss&b is our family fav.

Visited October 2012

Taylorsville, North Carolina
“Applebees is my favorite place to it. I am addicted to their food. I watch for their specials..”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I did not want it to mean it to make it sount just to sound so so. It is wonderful food. I enjoy it everytime I have a chance to go there. I like the portion and the way you arrange the menu.. Love it.

Visited July 2012
Mts of western NC
“Not much to write about & very loud!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Just a stop along our travels, and a very 'average' one at that, and barely. We don't eat at this chain normally but decided to give it a try. We ordered the sampler to give us a nice variety. Some items were good and others rather lousy, like the chicken. Just not good and makes Hooters seem gourmet in comparison. While our server was friendly and quite capable, the noise is awful here and the sound system sounded distorted. Hopefully this doesn't represent all the Applebee's but we will be reluctant to try any others. Our 'average' rating is generous.

• Visited June 2012
N.C.
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Excellent food and service,good atmosphere ! nice place to eat.

Granite Falls, North Carolina
“It's ok”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The location is good, the food is good. I just forget about it!

Visited December 2011