“Lunch with a view”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
miami
“Lunch with a view”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

What else can you say, it was a good lunch, all the tv's had football, place was packed, had to wait approx. 20-min. for seating

Visited December 2012

Augusta, Georgia
“Best Burger I've Had in Awhile!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed at the Motel 6 next door, in town for just one night, and hit Hooters for some dinner. Ordered the mushroom and swiss burger with fries to go. Bartender who handled the order was very pleasant, cute, and I enjoyed our brief chat and transaction. When my food was ready, she presented the to go container for me to check it out and bagged up my food, utensils, condiments, etc. and I was ready to go. Best burger I've had in ages! I've recommended it to others on my TA review of the hotel, and I will definitely visit when I'm next in the area.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TuxedosToGo
North East, Pennsylvania
“Hickory NC Hooters”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

After several visits, the service has always been excellent.
The staff are very friendly, the food is consistently good, and the atmosphere is most relaxing. Most highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank joe h
N.C.
“Fun !”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My Son took me here for my Birthday. I was stood on a chair and sang to! Also,I was given a Hooter's shirt ! Fun !

Visited October 2011
Prestonsburg, Kentucky
“Good meal.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Typical Hooters atmosphere. Very comfortable for a quick meal and a drink.

Visited June 2012