“Yes, its a franchise, but this location is FANTASTIC!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 282 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Yeah I know it's an Outback and they are everywhere, but I have eaten at this location several times and am NEVER disappointed. Food is good. Steaks are cooked as I ordered them and the staff is always very attentive and full of personality. I am sure this location is the vision of what an Outback is supposed to be.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had not eaten here in a while ,so we went and gave it a try .Had to try the Blooming onion. I think it was OK .A little to greasy for me.The service was very good .the wait was not bad either. I would go back ,but I would not get the onion.We had the Wed night special. Two for $25. This was a lot of food ,could not eat it all.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Below average wait service, and mix-ups in meals. Wrong meal delivered, and meals given to wrong people. Lack of correction to the mistake.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Quality table service. Concern for individual tastes. Menu suggestions. The best clam chowder and rack of ribs in town. I highly recommend it. Wish it were open weekdays for lunch.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Didn't have to wait a long time for a table. Great food. Slow service at first but picked up later in the meal.Our waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu items. Overall a very enjoyable dinner.