“Dependable, but always busy”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #18 of 282 Restaurants in Hickory
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Dependable, solid Italian food. Good service, good food... hey, it's Carrabba's. It won't blow you away, but it's not likely to disappoint either. This place is always busy when I've stopped by. If you go on Friday or Saturday especially, go before 5:00pm or plan on a 90+ minute wait. (It's not so good that it's worth that kind of wait to me.)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I ordered carry out online from this place then walked across parking lot from my hotel to pick it up while traveling on business in Hickory. Great people helping at carry out desk. My ice cream actually stayed cold as they packed it separately from my hot food. Love the Cavatappi and fresh hot bread.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place was very busy on the night was there ....but there were plenty of staff and the overall impression was of a slick friendly well-oiled machine.The sausage and lentil soup was the ideal starter for a cold wet January... The waitress recommended the daily special (a rice dish ...can't remmeber what it was called ) and it was absolutely perfect!
Well done!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food was great and atmosphere was very nice. Server was very, very helpful and offered to box up food for our child who was not feeling well. She also packed an extra loaf of bread for our older child who LOVED the bread and was competing in a gymnastics meet later that afternoon. My daughter snacked on it during the meet and thought it was such a nice treat. I don't eat Italian food much but if in Hickory I would absolutely go to that location again. Experience was worth it!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I know it's a chain but it is always good and the food is always fresh and the service is excellent.