“Wonderful food, good value :-)”

Wild Wok Asian Bistro
Ranked #75 of 282 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Description: Wild Wok Asian Bistro 127 is a traditional with a touch of contemporary setting Asian restaurant. With a full service bar, serving Asian-inspired dishes. Each distinctive dish is handcrafted, only prepared with the finest and freshest ingredients. From our create-your-own Stir-fry bar and family friendly environment, to our award winning Sushi bar.
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I had a special with Singapore rice noodles and steamed edamame. I also had the Wild Wok martini. My friend had just the Singapore rice noodles. The food was very good.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I love to eat at Wild Wok about twice monthly with friends. They have great lunch specials which are usually $5 or about $7.50 which is a good deal. I love ordering the Thai Basil Chicken it is one of my favorites but I do have to ask for less sauce. I have also gone at between lunch and dinner when they have half priced appetizers... you can't beat it. The service is great and I don't think you could go wrong.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good food, good prices, good service. Real sushi. Tekka Maki, tuna roll, made the way it should be. Lunch specials provide enough food that many could save some for dinner. Prices are good and especially if you are on a short lunch break, service is fast.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

There are two locations in Hickory..my favorite is the one in the Viewmont neighborhood of Hickory! The Tom Ka Ga..soup is GREAt! not sure of spelling there. For a couple dollars ...a real treat! Sushi is very good..and always fresh! My husband is not such a sushi fan..he loves the Singapore noodle dish they make! Large portions...savory food! Highly recommend !

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Love the Bento box deal. Beef & broccoli is very yummy, so is their sushi. During the busy time of day, service can be slow. They offer nice specials during the week.