“Totally Thai”

Mekvilai
Ranked #49 of 286 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I visited Mekvilai during lunch time and it was not too crowded. I love the quaint atmosphere and the Thai decor. The waitress came to my table in a timely manner and I did wait for the food but the orders are cooked to order. I was served soup and a small spring roll which was part of the lunch specials. I enjoyed the Pad Thai that I ordered and the chili sauce added a nice touch. I would go back without hesitation. Enjoyed the food.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Slowest and worst service we've ever experienced. Took 55 minutes for the food to come out. Wait staff was unresponsive. Management was snippy and rude when we complained about the wait. Never going back.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Wonderful Thai food with great ambiance, make sure you have plenty of time with good company.
We were traveling from Appalachian ski mountain to Charlotte and came across this nice little Thai place.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

the service his incredibly slow and they were mean spirited when they charged 30 $ for carpet cleaning when my baby vomited.I will never go back there again and would recommend "Thai Lotus " across the street.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Yum yum yum! The service here is a little slow but it's all very worth it! I live in the general area and come here almost every Sunday after church. It never gets old!;) There are so many items to choose from! This is a must try for a taste of Thai food:)