“We go often!”

Cuisines: Thai
Conover, North Carolina
“We go often!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Molly, which is not the true spelling of her name, is wonderful. So are both the three flavored fish ( my favorite) and three flavored duck. Each is delicious and true Thai recipe. Unlike how egg roll and much of a Chinese restaurant menu is truly not at all what Chinese people eat, the Thai fare here is legit. The flavor is great, although I often order mine "mild". Thai food can be hot if ordered standard. Ask for Molly. Her kids help her frequently, and they are super too. Pleasant people and good food.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Springlake425

Hickory, North Carolina, United States
“Wonderful Thai Food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great relaxed environment. They take very good care of you and the food is very authentic. Sometimes I like to eat food with the sauce on the side and they are very willing to cook your meal that way. Mollie takes very good care of you. We eat here often.

• Visited March 2013
Lenoir, NC
“Best Thai in Hickory”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This restaurant is my favorite in Hickory, and if you've never been you're missing out! My husband and I are regular customers and have had nothing but positive experiences there. The atmosphere is very pleasant, the service is always efficient and friendly, the prices are great, and the food is absolutely delicious. The owner is a delightful woman with whom we enjoy chatting each time we visit. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“Quality food and reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The newest management at this location is doing a nice job. The prices are fair and the food is very good. I also like the Thai restaurant across the street, but would go to Thai Lotus if I had to choose because of the atmosphere, service, and prices. The decor is pretty authentic to Thailand, a lot of Buddhas and pictures of the royal family.

• Visited December 2012
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Beats all Thai restaurants in Hickory”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a wonderful Thai restaurant which I visited with my family for a second time and the quality and service has been consistent and great. Food is authentic and tastes great. You can notice the difference in the flavor of the curries and rice. It's number one Thai place for me.

1 Thank Peaceful H