“Great Steaks”

Dining options: Breakfast
Hickory, North Carolina
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Went to Tripps last night for the first time and was pleasantly surprised! The restaurant was busy and there was a small wait but after we got seated our waitress Courtney came right to our table and told us about the steak selection, my husband ordered the NY strip and I got the sirloin, our steaks were amazing, Courtney lets us know that they only used the best meat available after we complimented the quality, she was very attentive and made sure to bring us extra dressing quickly after we ask for more. We had been to Tripps for lunch before but after trying the steaks I feel sure this will be our new favorite steakhouse.

• Visited February 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Okay, not great”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Tripps would love to think that it's higher end. It's not. It's just your regular old chain place. The food has a funny taste to it too. Not as good as the other chain places too. This place is nothing special.

• Visited February 2013
Hickory, North Carolina
“Brunch!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We just moved to Hickory last month( from Ohio) and decided to try out Tripps for brunch on Sunday, hands down the best food we have gotten since moving here. Our server seemed like she really cared it was our first visit and even had the manager come over to talk to us,we thought that was different, but helpful. The French toast was amazing and the Orange juice tasted fresh squeezed which is a big plus in my book! I would just like to commend this restaurant for there attentive service, which is very lacking in other restaurants we have visited in this area.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank clair T
“never dissapointed”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Tripps offers a wide variety of menu items such as surf and turf, fish, chicken or shrimp entrees, and some of the best appetizers around. The cheesecake dessert is shipped down from NY and it is by far the best I have ever had, save for the little slice of heaven we had from Gilbert's in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ;) I go for the tripps trio appetizer (love the twists!) and a cesar salad while my husband usually gets something with some zip like their cajun entrees. We have been to tripps at least 1/2 dozen times in the last year and plan to go again soon.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank AlishaHeavnerLPN
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Dinner was excellent. Crab cake appetizer was awesome. I had the prime rib dinner which came with salad and potato. My husband had the filet. Both were delicious. No wait to be seated and service was great.

• Visited September 2013