“Great service”

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Hickory
Hickory, North Carolina
“Great service”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Clean comfortable room. Desk clerk kind and courteous with an attention to service not usually found in a hotel with this star level. Delphi even made cookies for me at 10pm when I went to the lobby for a late snack.

• Stayed February 2014
Chasity E, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank You so much for the awesome review! We do have some wonderful employees, that go above and beyond to make our guests feel welcome. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my employee. Thank You for making our day. :). We do hope the next time you are in our area you will stay with us again!!
Chasity Elliott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
New Market, Tennessee
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed overnight with children while traveling. We were on second floor. The room was very clean. The staff were nice. The price was very reasonable. I felt safe being alone with kids.
The only negative was the continental breakfast. Everything we tried was stale - it had no bearing on my stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank You for taking the time to leave your comments for us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Hickory. We always try to provide a clean and comfortable room at a great rate. I do apologize for the inconviences you experienced with breakfast, we will work on improving our deluxe continental breakfast to better accomodate our guests. We do hope the next time you are visiting our area you will choose to stay with us again!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed December 30, 2013

It's Christmas week, I'm visiting my in-law who have a full house... and we stayed here for the week.

I would NOT call it a suite... but it is a good sized room, clean, and housekeeping was great. If I left the room for half an hour, it was made up. Rates were good, breakfast was good, and the people were great.

IF you need a place to stay and, like me, you care for clean, hot water and a large screen LCD for the morning news... I'd give these guys a try. I'll be back.

Room Tip: The front faces east... if you like morning sun, this is your side....
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JoeSantoni
Chasity E, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to post a review for us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We always try to provide a clean and comfortable room at a great rate. We do hope the next time you are visiting the Hickory area, you will choose to stay with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites.