“Great food in Hickory!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro 127

Bistro 127
Ranked #113 of 264 Restaurants in Hickory
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bistro 127 is a Fusion Restaurant featuring local and organic ingredients whenever possible. Menu features include Gourmet Pizzas, Pastas, Gluten Free, and Fresh Seafood. We serve Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Monday through Saturday. Added to this is a great Local Beer & Cocktail Menu. We hope to see you soon.
Hickory, North Carolina
“Great food in Hickory!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

My family has eaten at Bistro 127 for dinner several times now, and the food is always delicous! It seems the menu rotate fairly frequently (possibly seasonal?), but each visit, I have ordered a burger. One was made with Wagyu beef, and most recently I tried their Ultimate BLT burger. Both were awesome burgers! The calamari appetizer has excellent flavor (though quantity is small). And I "borrowed" a slice of my son's Blue Crab & Alfredo Pizza... awesome. Service has never been anything but professional and courteous. Great Hickory restaurant!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank GEHky913

Hickory
“Nice Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a nice dinner to celebrate a recent event, and thought... we hadn't tried this one yet... AMAZING! The service was awesome - from the moment I called to make a reservation and was told to come in a few minutes early as a large party was coming in at the same time, to the table side wait staff, which took care of our every need and inquiry. The food was awesome - we started off with bacon wrapped dates - which were so delicious and then moved on to a coffee encrusted steak - just amazing - and capped it off with an apple tart for dessert. Everything was done to perfection. And when we asked how something was done the waiter was happy to find out from the chef how it was prepared. We would definately go there again. Kudo's to the chef and staff of Bistro 127 - you made us want to come back for more!

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank JeffandDeeNC
Hickory, North Carolina
“Mouth-watering European fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Chef/owner Matt Miller is a genius with flavors! The food is so flavorful and delicious. Everything I have eaten here has been excellent. Try anything on the menu and you will love it.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Momppl
Hickory
“Healthy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I went to Bistro 127 for lunch. They have gluten free bread for sandwiches and for pizza. I had gluten free bread and it was very good. I had a side dish of carrot slaw. It was very good. It wasn't what I thought it would be. I thought that it would be sweet. It was really like slaw made out of carrots. This was the first time I had a slaw like this and I enjoyed it. My husband had a chicken salad. It was well prepared and very fresh. He enjoyed it very much. The prices for lunch was very good.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank Janet C
Taylorsville, North Carolina, United States
“Service could improve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food is fantastic. Service has been VERY slow the last 3 or 4 times we ate there.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Candace H

Been to Bistro 127? Share your experiences!