“Good friendly service, great value”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #54 of 283 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Friendly staff and clean. We had a large party on Christmas Eve and they were on point. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Our cousins enjoy getting together for our birthdays, but one family member we dearly love has passed away. We celebrated her birthday just the same. While we enjoy a variety of food, each of us liked our choice. For me, it is the fabulous salad with some grilled chicken in it as well as glazed pecans! For my husband, it was a steak with a salad, and they gave him a free piece of pie. He chose apple pie, and it was a melt-in-your-mouth piece of pie. He did let me have a sample of it! Next time I'm there, I'll order my own piece of pie. It was delicious!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a business lunch here. My turkey burger was not great. Sweet Potato fries were also not great. Our waitress was very good & checked on us a lot. Would not return by choice.

1  Thank beachbreeze66
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Friendly staff, and customers the manager was very friendly and on top of all areas for service. The food came quickly, and was good. I would return when I go back to Hickory.

1  Thank PollyParrott33
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Bad service...ordered and received our first course and had no silverware. After 10 minutes another waitress brought us some. Then one persons choice was not available and we were informed 15 minutes AFTER ordering. We had to alert a manager who was walking by that we needed our check. They did end up not charging us after multiple problems including two of three of us not being pleased with our food. We will not be going back!

2  Thank crissyr1978