“Get some pie!”

Granite Falls, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get some pie!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food and service is great every time I go to Bob Evans in Hickory NC. The management is actually concerned with the quality and preparation, but the coconut cream pie is worth the trip!

Visited April 2013

Hickory
“Gluten free menu”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Bob Evans in Hickory now has a gluten free menu. Prior to today they had a sheet that showed items that had gluten in it. The menu has several items added to it that was not on the sheet. The manager came over and let me know that they would make sure that my salmon fillet was gluten free. I had the salmon with a house salad(also new on the menu) and baby carrots. Everything was great. The service was great also.

• Visited January 2013
SC
“Typical Bob Evans”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is a typical Bob Evans we found on the way to the local Walmart in Hickory. They don't have these down south where we are from, so it was nice to eat something different. This makes the 2nd Bob Evans we've ate at. We have had good experiences at both locations. Clean and accomodating. The food was good, so we were happy. My husband likes their cheeseburgers. I had a half sandwich and salad one day for lunch and the next time we stopped in, I had a breakfast selection. It was all good!

Visited September 2012
Hickory, North Carolina
“Great service and quietness”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

With most full service restaurants playing their radios too loud and being in your face service....Bob Evans takes the opposite approach and offers quiet, no noise family dinner time relaxation.

Visited April 2012
Hickory
“Good every time”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We go this restaurant on a regular basis. There is always something for everyone. I like that I can get breakfast anytime of the day.
I had the banana and strawberry crepes tonight. I got 2 crepes with lots of strawberries and bananas. This was plenty of food for my dinner because I had a larger breakfast and lunch today. My husband also wanted a light dinner and had a half sandwich with a bowl of soup.
The service at this restaurant is always great and the wait staff is always friendly. The manager always comes around to each table and makes sure everything is ok.

• Visited August 2012