“The best”

Tommy's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Hertford
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Roper, North Carolina, United States
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

I just moved to roper nc and I stopped at tommys pizza for my first time last friday . And I cant wait to go there again the food was great...

• Visited August 2014

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Disgustingly dirty restaurant.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

The ONLY possible way this restaurant has remained open so long is the sort of only fish in a very small pond thing that is going on here. I had to go eat with a group there recently (not my choice but there really aren't many choices in Hertford.) It smells unclean. There is a layer of dust and grime on all surfaces.

Their pizza dough is actually pretty good. If they had better, high-quality toppings and a clean environment (plus some decent beer, and by decent, I am referring to microbrew beers. See SoHo in Elizabeth City for examples of what to buy.)

I do get the impression that Tommy's is very much into helping the community, and that is admirable. They would make a lot more money however if one felt like their restaurant could hold its own in a bigger city.

• Visited October 2013
Hertford, North Carolina
“they forgot to make my order and then made excuses why it wasn't done”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I came into this restaurant and placed a to go order. that was at 5 o'clock p.m.40 minutes later I'm still sitting in waiting they said the cook hasn't started it yet.
I asked to speak to the manager they said that the manager had gone home for the day.
I ask for my money back.
hey Jen said your order is ready here you go. I said you just told me that the Kooks hasn't started it yet and now 1 minute later here it is. she said that she forgot that the cook already brought it up20 minutes before hand. I opened up and the was soggy, frys cold and greasy. I again asked for my money back. They refused at first until i demanded to speak to the owner. they then agreed to give me my money back. this was my one and only visit and I will never go back

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank glib224422
“Wicked good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Real good food, steaks are good size for the price, cheese steaks are the best I've ever eaten. O, and it was real mash potatoes!!! Best restaurant in that town.

NC
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

It's not the best pizza I ever had, but it's good enough where I'll drive the extra 15 minutes. Definitely the best choice for Italian food in this area.

Visited August 2013