“It what's been missing in downtown Hertford”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sweet Surrenders Cakes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Surrenders Cakes
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Hello everyone and thanks for checking us out! My bakery falls under home bakeries and is certified by the Department of Agriculture. We spent many months converting our garage into a fully equipped kitchen so that I can meet the growing needs of my customers. Our motto is to provide truly delectable cakes, candies and other baked goods made from scratch! Hope those of you who have had our baked goods have enjoyed them and we look forward to providing baked goods for those of you who have not had them yet. Enjoy!
Hertford NC
“It what's been missing in downtown Hertford”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Our family has stopped in for breakfest and lunch at least ten times since they have opened. The staff is very friendly and the food has been good. From the time you order your food to it arrives at the table has been excellent. It is nice to have a place in downtown Hertford where you can get good food and spend sometime talking to friends and family. We will be stopping in soon for dinner!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2013

Tyner, NC
“We Will Be Back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My bride & I stopped by for breakfast after a doctor's office visit. Was greeted with a great smile as we walked in the door. I had pancakes w/sausage & a side of grits, bride had sausage gravy & biscuits with a 1 egg breakfast platter and we both had coffee to drink. All of the staff are super friendly and the food was good. They were quick to answer any questions. They serve a special dinner menu (tonight's menu sounds really good) on Friday & Saturday nights.
Only turn-off was the paper plates & plastic utensils and on a cold day, the interior was a little on the cool side. Enjoyed the coffee in the real cups!

• Visited January 2013
Durants Neck, North Carolina
“Just opened has potential”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We visited for lunch a few days after they opened. Have a great menu, the service was great, the server was friendly, but the BLT I ordered could have been better. I ordered the bread toasted but it was hardly tan in color. I should have sent it back but we were in a rush. I will try it again soon.

Visited December 2012