My mother, my 9 year old daughter and I were looking for a weekend get away to swim and relax. Those were our top priorities. The Hampton Inn let us down! We called ahead of time to be sure that their indoor pool was up and running. When we got their it was FREEZING cold. They had just fixed it that morning but it would take a couple of days to warm up the water. It was open but not enjoyable because it was so cold. They failed to tell me that when I called ahead several times to confirm that their pool worked. We swam a whoel 15 minutes for the weekend. My daughter especially was very disappointed. Based on that alone I would not trust the staff to be honest about their hotel in the future. The hotel itself was very clean, nice, quiet, in a great location and the breakfast was good. Overall our experience was disappointing because of the pool. I wish they would have told us before our arrival when I asked so that we could have found a hotel that would accommodate the relaxing pool side weekend we were looking forward to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hampton Inn Hendersonville, less than half an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and the legendary Biltmore Estate in the heart of western North Carolina. Whether you’re planning a night at Flat Rock Playhouse or dropping off the kids at a Western Carolina summer overnight camp, enjoy the comforts of home in our Hendersonville hotel. Explore historic downtown Hendersonville, listed on the National Historic Registry. Browse antique stores and boutiques or try a variety of cuisine in one of our charming restaurants.Visit the Biltmore Estate, the country’s largest private home built by George Washington Vanderbilt II during the Gilded Age. Wander through the 250 rooms and extensive gardens. Experience the North Carolina outdoors with a hike in the DuPont State Forest in the Little River Valley. Take a scenic drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway or enjoy the views at Chimney Rock State Park and Lake Lure. The Hendersonville area is a mecca for golfers.After a busy day exploring western North Carolina, unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms or suites. Choose a guest room with a king-, queen- or two queen-sized beds. King study guest rooms include an additional sleeper sofa. If you’re traveling with the family or would like extra space, reserve a king bed suite. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access. Our guest rooms and suites provide the comforts of home with 32-inch LCD TVs, mini-fridges, microwaves, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Hampton Inn