“Pleasant Surprise!”

Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Found the hotel to be a pleasant surprise, also found out why rates are high, they get a lot of business from corps and so have higher rates. But management did cut my rate so that all three nights were the same. Still high but acceptable. The surroundings property will make you think the area is depressed but the hotel was above average and breakfast was superior. Health Center and Pool were tops.

Room Tip: Even rooms face east toward mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear LewieD,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville during your recent trip to the mountains of western North Carolina! I am so glad that you were satisfied with your stay at our hotel.

We strive to provide an excellent experience to all of our guests, and I'm happy to hear that we hit all of the benchmarks of great service with you during your visit here. We appreciate your comments and will share them with our staff!

Again, I sincerely thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I know other travelers will enjoy your Room Tip. I hope that you'll be able to return to the Hendersonville area soon and that you'll allow us to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Way overpriced. Even though we used award points this was the worst Hampton Inn ever stayed in & I used to be a diamond member. We use Hamptons all the time and really this was the worst. Room was dirty. 2nd room was a suite & it was worse!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Richard W.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to the Hendersonville, NC area. I appreciate that you took the time to reach out to us following your stay with your comments.

I am very sorry that you were dissatisfied with multiple aspects of your stay. I would love to discuss these issues with you in further detail; please contact me at (828) 697-2333 or Bruce.Pope@hilton.com .

Again, I sincerely apologize that this stay did not measure up to the normally high standards set by the Hampton brand. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance to serve you during any future trips you may make to our area.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We arrived late in the evening and were pleasantly surprised at how nice the renovated lobby looked compared to previous visits. Very welcoming and attractive. Our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast setup is also nice--similar to other Hampton Inns and bright and cheerful. Breakfast was a HI breakfast, well-stocked and kept tidy. We were here for just one night (to pick up a child from camp) but would be happy to make this our base for a weekend of exploring the area.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Maybeinerror,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experiences with us at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville! It's very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you would return again in the future.

Our staff members will appreciate your comments. I am glad to read that we delivered everything to your family just as you expected it would be from the Hampton brand.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the Hendersonville area and that you'll allow us to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville on our way back to FL. High price due to a last minute reservation and a Friday night in the mountains in July. The room was very clean (note left on beds indicating the duvee cover had been cleaned) and had an efficient lay out. Our room had a cool desk area. Like previous posters have stated, there were plenty of outlet plugs for our electronics and the bathroom was large. I would stay here again if we ever revisit the area.

The breakfast area was very crowded in the morning (due to multiple baseball teams who stayed that night) but the workers worked really hard to keep up with the demand. They even went table to table and helped people with their trash and refills.

1  Thank K A
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear K. A.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip through the mountains of western North Carolina. I am glad that you made that choice and I also thank you for making the choice to leave a TripAdvisor review of our property for others to see. I am very glad to hear that your stay was a great one, and that our staff was working extra-hard to ensure that everyone was comfortable and taken care of at breakfast.

While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am sorry that you do not feel you received a great value for the price that you paid. We do a lot of research each year to make certain that our rates stay at or below those of comparable hotels in our area.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to write an online review of our property. I hope that we'll be able to earn a 5-star review from you during your next visit to Hendersonville! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The Hamton Inn chain is consistent for quality and value-I would stay at a Hampton Inn in general....the only thing that was not up to the usual expectation was the breakfast offerings-microwaved entrees fail the grade.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear GRiegel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel following your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville. I am very happy to read that you were pleased with most of your stay.

While we appreciate knowing the things that please you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the breakfast we serve to our guests. Due to North Carolina State and Henderson County health department regulations, we are unable to serve any food that's not individually wrapped and microwavable.

Thanks again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Hendersonville, NC area!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Hampton Inns. Very clean - they now make a note that they wash the duvee cover after every stay, so you can plop on the bed with no worries. They are doing the little things right - three plugs by the bedside to recharge all your mobile devices. Coffee in-room very good. A small microwave. A little laptop tray for your computer or tablet while you sit in bed. An HD TV with a list of TV channels that is actually accurate!! Very good breakfast (included so factor that in when you're evaluating costs). I will stay here again when I visit either Asheville or Hendersonville.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Jake V.,

Thank you so much for the detailed review you left regarding your recent experience with us here at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville. I am so glad to hear that you've become such a loyal fan of our brand.

I will be certain to share all of your remarks with our staff, and am very happy to know that we were able to please you with so many "little things!" We know how much it helps our guests to feel "at home" when they can do things like just plug devices in right at desk level instead of having to go hunt for outlets.

Thanks again for taking the time to write a review of our property. I hope that your travels bring you back to our area again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Friendly staff and great breakfast buffet, this Hampton was a good choice. Our room looked like it had recently been updated and the bed was as comfortable as Hampton is famous for it. The front desk staff were helpful and very attentive to our needs. Great place to call home for a couple of days. The only negative was we were out of our room for about 8 hours on one of the days we were there, and our room wasn't cleaned. We did leave again for dinner and when we returned afterward, everything had been properly taken care of.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Mary K.,

We sincerely appreciate that you chose to stay at our hotel during your recent trip to Hendersonville, NC. I am glad to hear that most of your stay with us went exactly as you had hoped and that you were satisfied with many aspects of your visit here.

I will be certain to share your comments with our staff. They will be pleased to hear that our guests are recognizing the high levels of service that they have been providing. I would like to apologize for the delayed housekeeping that you encountered during one day of your stay. I hope that this did not cause any major inconveniences for you and your family.

I hope that you will be able to return to our area again soon and that you will allow us to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville!

Bruce Pope

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
#4 of 11 in Hendersonville
4 mi away
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville

Been to Hampton Inn Hendersonville? Share your experiences!