“Above average for a standard Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is the first time I stayed at this hotel. I was here on business. I have been at other Hampton Inns and the quality can vary, even though you pretty much know what to expect. I would say this particular H.I. was above average. The room was very clean. The shower was nice and strong. The staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was typical H.I fair - no surprises or disappointments. The coffee is good. The bathroom sink area is quite small but not a problem if traveling alone. I would stay at this hotel again if I return to the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Jeana P.,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville! We appreciate that you stayed with us, and we appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It seems that there were many positives about your stay, and I love that you made specific comments about our hotel, our staff, and our services. We know that all of the things you mentioned are things that make our travelers, both business and pleasure, feel welcome at the Hampton Inn.

I am glad to hear that you will be staying with us again if you return to our part of western North Carolina. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to earn a 5-star review from you during your next stay!

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

This is an average hampton inn but the price and very friendly staff made it an above average stay. Especially the young man working the evening shift. I had a cookie craving around 8 in the evening and the cookie tray was empty. The man insisted on making a fresh batch for me and they hit the spot when they were fresh out of the oven. Will be staying here again on my next trip to hendersonville.

• Stayed: January 2013
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear tspearson,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn during your recent trip to the Hendersonville, NC area. We appreciate your business! Thank you, also, for taking the time to convey your experiences with us to other TripAdvisor members via your online review.

I am glad to hear that we provided a hotel experience for you that measured up to Hampton's usual high standards. I am also happy to hear that your cookie craving was satisfied! Our staff takes great pride in going the extra mile to ensure that each guest's desires are taken care of.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to our part of western North Carolina! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to earn a 5th star from you during that next visit. Thank you, again, for choosing the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Typical Hampton. Good price, value, comfort. Friendly staff handles any issues or requests quickly and efficiently. Spacious room with plenty of outlets and a nice workspace. It appears this room had been updated to a more high tech layout.

The only issue is this hotel is a bit difficult to find. Be sure to read the directions on the location.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear Pinkfloyd7,

We enjoyed having you as our guest during your recent visit to the Hendersonville, NC area! Thank for choosing our hotel, and for choosing to share your experience with us via a TripAdvisor review.

I am so glad to hear that we were able to provide an experience that is in line with what you have come to expect from Hampton Inn. Our brand is known for the exact things you mentioned - good price, value, comfort, friendly staff, spacious rooms, and a nice workspace. I will be certain to let our staff know that they delivered all of those things to you during your stay. I do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced while trying to find our hotel, and I am happy to know that the problems you had finding our hotel did not have a negative effect on the rest of your experience with us.

Thank you, again, for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC. I hope that you will be able to return to our part of western North Carolina again soon, and that you will allow us to welcome you again to our hotel!

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Typical average Hampton Inn. The breakfast area though is one of the worst I've seen. The area is way too small for people to work around each other to fix their food. The rooms are nice and it is very clean.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Debbie_C,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC during your recent trip to our area. We appreciate your business and are glad that you found our rooms to be nice and very clean. Our staff takes great pride in maintaining our hotel in a manner that pleases our guests, and I will be certain to share your comments with them.

While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with our hotel's breakfast area, and I apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced due to this problem. Thank you for your comments. We will continue to use feedback like yours to make changes and enhancements to our property.

Again, thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC. If there's anything that we can do to move from the "average" Hampton Inn designation to the "great" Hampton Inn designation in your book, please let us know! We strive to satisfy all of our guests and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I was in town for business and enjoyed a two night stay. The modern touches from the lobby to the room are warm, clean and welcoming. Breakfast was excellent with a selection of hot and cold foods. The staff were friendly and helpful from the time I checked in to my departure.

The only downside, which is no fault of the hotel is the area surrounding the hotel. The view from my room (and my co-workers) was not very appealing, but we were there for business, not pleasure, so it was not that big of a concern. The friendliness of the staff and clean rooms certainly outweigh the view. But if you are looking for a gorgeous view to go along with your room you may want to check out another hotel.

Overall a very good stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CDoyle79
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Dear CDoyle79,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn during your recent trip to the Hendersonville, NC area. We appreciate that you made that choice, as well as that you made the choice to share you experiences with our hotel via your review on TripAdvisor.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed most parts of your stay, including our On the House hot breakfast buffet. I do apologize that you were not completely satisfied with the view from your guest room window. If you would like to, you are more than welcome to try a room on the other side of the building during your next stay with us.

Thank you, again, for being a guest at our hotel. It was our pleasure to serve your lodging needs in the Hendersonville area and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We loved our first night here. They had cookies out for when we arrived and the rooms looked updated and clean. We also liked the tea/ coffee that was available all day and the comfortable beds. What we didn't like was the fact that there was no hot tub (even though it was listed on the web page) and the pool felt dirty. Also by the second night they said they were too busy to put out cookies and the maid seemed in a hurry and asked us if we just wanted towels. Overall though we liked the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear hudsons4china,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor members is genuinely appreciated.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. I was sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with all aspects of your stay. Please contact me directly at (828) 697-2333 or gm.hihend@centrexproperties.com and let me know which web site you were on when you saw that we had hot tubs available as an amenity for our guests. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn brand. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have stayed here a few times when travelling on business . The rooms are a little worn around the edges but have all the modern amenities and are clean . the staff is very friendly and i have to say the self serve breakfast is one of the best i have had at a Hampton inn due to the choice and freshness of the food.

Room Tip: Most room are quiet if you stay away from the elivators
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear bvlynch,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experiences with the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor members is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stays have been so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. While we appreciate knowing the things that please you, we also like to know about the areas that need our attention. I apologize that you have found certain parts of our property to be "worn around the edges," and I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you in further detail. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

It has indeed been our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.

Bruce Pope

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
#4 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Hampton Inn Hendersonville? Share your experiences!