Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
$91
1898 Waverly Inn(Hendersonville)
$147
The Charleston Inn(Hendersonville)
$149
Melange Bed and Breakfast(Hendersonville)
$215
$209
CedarWood Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
Orbitz.com
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbreakfast staffroom was cleanvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaindoor poolfront desk staffeasy accessgreat place to staywaffleswould stay here againnice staybusiness tripconvenient locationcookiesclose to downtownking bed
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Typical Hampton Inn experience: clean room, comfortable bed, and cheerful staff. The free breakfast was fine with the usual mix of cold and hot (microwavable) items. Coffee was always available in the lobby and even the cookies seemed to be replenished regularly. The free hotel wi-fi worked well and the business center, although small, had two pc's with printers that were available every time we needed to print out maps.

There is not much in the immediate area. There is a gift shop and cafe, called A Day in the Country, just down the street and a few miles down Sugarloaf Road is the Burntshirt winery which appears to have the same owners and is just starting winery tours. For the most part, we ate in the center of town which was only about 3 miles away and had several restaurants and convenient parking.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear twofromNC,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out an online review. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. I am glad to hear that you discovered downtown Hendersonville, along with several of our local retail shops during your visit with us. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC. Please let us know upon your next check-in if there's anything that we can do to ensure that your next stay is a 5-star one!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I occasionally stay in hotels like the Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, or the Fairmont chains just to indulge myself to live it up a bit on special occasions, and to see how the other half lives. Most of the time, I'm looking for a bargain. Here again, is a bargain. It's clean, they're friendly, they have warm chocolate chip cookies at night, they have an institutional waffles/eggs/yogurt/fruit/coffee/cereal breakfast in the morning. They wash the duvet/covers between guests. They have a pool, a small work out room, a guest laundry, and a small "business center." They give you clean towels every day. The beds are comfortable. There're three pillows instead of two! Did I say it was bargain? Of COURSE it is! It's not disgustingly posh and pretentious, nor are there memorable breath taking views of urban skylines or nature's handiwork--so what? It's still an excellent deal. The Hampton Inn Hendersonville has an attentive and friendly guest reception and the rooms are great for a night or two respite from driving or ... a nice spot to escape to when visiting the in-laws. Truly a super value. Go for it.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Fritz59,

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. I am so glad to hear that you found our hotel to be an incredible value! With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is the second time we stayed at this Hampton. I made our reservations early in order to have my requests honored. At check in it was a pleasure to know that Jerry insured my requests were honored. My confidence in early reservations was restored. We stayed at this Hampton about 4 years ago and much to my disappointment at check in, I was told they could not give me the room I requested ( with reservation I made 2 months previously) because others came before me Jerry and Jess and all the front desk staff were friendly and most helpful. It was pleasant to have a live voice on the wake up call. The rooms were clean and the maids did an excellent job of keeping the rooms comfortable and clean. I particularly liked the soap dish, the bathroom amenities and the shower.. I forgot my shower cap,and my husband forgot his razor, the front desk graciously provided us with these item. We were impressed that there was no stale /hotel smell. Our clothes did not smell when we arrived home. We stayed for four nights, since I am a light sleeper I generally have trouble sleeping, but the rooms are very quiet and beds comfortable. This was the most quiet and restful sleep I have ever had other then my own bed. we awoke each day refreshed. The breakfast was good with the usual selections. Besides being a clean, modern and great hotel, the location is convenient to most everything such as restaurants, Ingles, and the downtown area. All the staff were friendly and keep the hotel clean and comfortable. We highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The management does an excellent job in keeping this busy motel running smoothly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear clare07,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us, and with other TripAdvisor members, is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. I will be certain to share you comments with Jerry, Jess, and the rest of our staff sot that they know our guests recognize it when they are provided with a spectacular product accompanied by top-notch service. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The saying you get what you pay for totally applies to this hotel. For me, it was worth every penny. When you walk in the lobby is beautiful and modern. They had out cookies, coffee, hot cocoa, teas and were very welcoming.

The young man that checked me in was very courteous and helpful. I believe his name was Jesse. He helped me out with directions and was so pleasant. I enjoyed feeling like I wasn't just another customer he had to check in. He made me feel like they appreciated my business, and I definitely appreciated that!

The rooms were super clean, comfortable and roomy with a modern look to them as well.

Breakfast was delicious. They have a nice variety to choose from.

I highly recommend staying at this hotel! I've stayed at several during my trips to the area, but this will be the hotel I choose from now on. You are off the main highway but just a short drive to everything.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Claudia M.,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out an online review. Your willingness to continue to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. Your specific comments about what made various aspects of your stay enjoyable are very helpful to us. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

I will certainly be sharing your review with our staff so that they will see that our guests recognize it when they are provided with a superior product and professional service. It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville and could not have been more pleased with our stay. The hotel is very convenient from i26, our room was clean and comfy. Walmart and McDonald's within a mile. We will definitely stay here again the next time we visit Hendersonville.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear anthonykirk,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. Please let us know if there is anything we can do during a future stay to earn a 5-star review from you! With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you. I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the mountains of western North Carolina. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.