“Fabulous! Zero complaints! Incredible value too”

Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Boston area
“Fabulous! Zero complaints! Incredible value too”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Management of this hotel is superb. It shows in every aspect of its operations from the staff's cheery attitude and knowledge to the well maintained and perfectly clean rooms and facilities. All wonderful. Recently renovated. First class rooms. Full complimentary breakfast. It may say continental but it has everything you'd want-eggs, waffles, etc And tasty. We are going back to the area next month and have already booked there again. And my husband will tell you-I am very fussy with hotels :) Don't bother to look elsewhere. You will not find a better value for the fantastic rooms/experience. Sheryl W, Boston MA

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Saga25
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Saga25,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out an online review. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you for your very specific compliments about the various aspects of your stay. I will be sure to discuss your review with our staff members.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.

Bruce Pope

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 9, 2012

So, I am the first one to say WOW with the staff. We stayed there 4 days and the staff was the best I have ever seen. I normally stay in 5 star International hotels and can tell you it felt like it at this place. The rooms are great and clean! The breakfast is amazing because they change it up everyday. The lady that works the breakfast in the morning was the sweetest person ever. The front desk staff is hands done professional and friendly. Housekeeping would go out of their way to make sure everything was OK and to greet us everyday. The pool is nice and away from the rooms so your kids can be loud. Gym was nice and small, but it worked great.

Now, let me tell you why they are 5 stars. I had a new car that only had 750 miles on it. I was parking backwards in the parking lot and a huge rock that was sitting over the curb scratched it. I was so upset! I went to the counter and we filled out an incident report. The next day the manager went out there and looked at the rock and called the insurance. I am getting it fixed by their insurance at no cost. Class ACT!!! They didn't brush me off, or ignore me. They took care of the problem and apologized.

They moved the rock and all is well in the parking. I would stay here anytime no matter the price. Good Job Hampton!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Dear DonQ8401,

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff and our facilities. I do apologize that there was an incident with your vehicle that occurred while you were on our property, but I am very happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the way that our hotel handled the situation. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is an exceptionally run Hampton Inn, located in the delightful town of Hendersonville NC, less than 30 miles from Asheville. I get to stay at this location at least 6 times a year. The staff has taken the time to get to know me and take excellent care to make sure I get a room I like. It makes it a pleasure to stay somewhere, where you know they genuinely care about you as a person. Downtown Hendersonville is about 2 miles from the hotel and has a great selection of restaurants, all concentrated within the down town area.
The hotel had a complete renovation a couple of years ago and they have just finished a complete renovation of the lobby area.

Room Tip: I find that rooms on either the front or the back of the hotel are equally quiet. Having stayed on e...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Dear Peter M.,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experiences with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out an online review. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stays have been so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you visit this hotel, be sure to look for the light switch that turns on the soft, recessed ceiling light over the desk. It was a great night light.

The room was generally clean, except for coffee cup stains on the night table, which was enough to make me feel like the rest of the room was not properly wiped and cleaned. The mattresses and bedding were clean, except for one pillow that had brown circle stains. The cleaning staff had just put a clean pillowcase over it ... yuk. The comforters in the duvet covers are laundered frequently (good), so the batting was in a lump in each little square (bad). That made the beds look lumpy and uninviting.

There were 3 inconvenient things .... (1) there was no wall plug within reach of the bed for my iPhone. (2) the frig was unplugged and to plug it in for my insulin, I had to move the entire dresser. (3) there was not enough counter space in the bathroom - for even 1 person.

Room Tip: try the waffles at breakfast - very good
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Dear rufoo,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC! We appreciate that you made that decision, as well as that you made the decision to reach out to us and to other TripAdvisor members via your online review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our freshly-made Hampton Inn waffles at breakfast!

While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we also like to hear about areas that we can improve within. I am very sorry for all of the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Your experience with our hotel is not representative of the kind of service that we strive to offer to our guests. Please contact me at gm.hihend@centrexproperties.com or (828) 697-2333 if you'd like to discuss any of your comments in further detail.

Again, thank you for taking the time to make comments and suggestions about our property. We enjoy being able to use feedback from our current guests to enhance the experience that we can offer to everyone who will stay here in the future. I hope that you will be able to return to the Hendersonville, NC area soon and that we will be able to welcome you again to the Hampton Inn!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Hotel lobby was under renovation when we visited, but I can forgive that. The good about the room - it was clean. The bad about the room - it needs some soundproofing. Badly. Doors closing in the hall sounded like gunfire. Certainly loud enough to wake one from sleep.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, May 26, 2012
Dear Quantro8,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out a TripAdvisor review. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. I was glad to hear that our lobby renovations did not disrupt your stay. However, it is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn brand. I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with the quietness of your guest room. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition.

Belmont, North Carolina
Reviewed May 18, 2012

THis is a great location, close to Interstate and lots of shopping, eating, etc. Lobby under renovation at present but almost complete. Pool is very nice, even has a lift for handicap accessiblity!! Staff full of suggestions for eating, shopping, very helpful.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, May 19, 2012
Dear ChrissysBluMoon,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn Hendersonville by filling out a TripAdvisor review. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Chapin
Reviewed May 13, 2012

If reservation was not prepaid, we would have left upon arrival

The lobby and almost entire first floor was under renovation, and during the day, the noise was nerve wracking.

The mgr. tried to be helpful somewhat, but one staff member was rude.

The hotel charged an extra $10 dollars for my wife being in the room. ( a total of two people) They said that this is their policy.

Our wake up call was 10 minutes late. etc. etc.

There seemed to be no room discounts, even though the hotel was in some disrepair due to renovation, etc.

Just a totally unsatisfactory experience.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Richard M
Dear Richard M.,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC. We appreciate that you and your wife made that decision, as well as that you made the decision to take your time to reach out to us via your online review.

I am sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with our hotel and our staff. This is not the kind of experience that we strive to offer our guests. I deeply regret that it caused you to walk away from our hotel without being satisfied at all by your stay. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you in further detail about your experience. Please contact me via email at gm.hihend@centrexproperties.com or at the hotel at (828) 697-2333 at your earliest convenience.

Bruce Pope
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
#6 of 11 in Hendersonville
Mountain Lodge
Mountain Lodge
#3 of 5 in Flat Rock

Been to Hampton Inn Hendersonville? Share your experiences!