“Filthy, disgusting, gross”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Filthy, disgusting, gross”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Old used soap still in the shower, soap scumb on the tub, piles of dirt in the corners, some sort of creepy crud all over the top of the dresser. When we got in the room my husband said to me, "this place is why cheap isn't the only thing that matters" .... Absolutely dated, it needed a make over back in 1990.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed April 15, 2014

First I want to start by saying, I have stayed at Days Inn in Hendersonville on many occasions over the last 5 years. This past weekend became the LAST time I stay at the Days Inn in Hendersonville. Room 210 was disgusting! I discovered bed bugs all over the beds (took pictures as proof), there was hair all over the boxspring of the mattress, and the bathroom door barely closed because of the large toilet seat. I immediately notified the manager when discovering the bed bugs! My money was refunded and they even offered to move me to another room. However, I decided to go ahead and check out. The next day, I discovered bed bug bites from the top of my foot all the way up my leg (in a row so I confirmed they were bed bug bites) and on both hands! This is truly unacceptable!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Hendersonville hotels

kentucky
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We just checked into the Days Inn here in Hendersonville North Carolina. The gentleman at the front desk was pretty awesome! His name was Elliot! We had 5 ppl and needed two rooms, split up 4 ways. I'm sure we were a headache for anyone, but he handled it with ease. I worked for a hotel for 9 years as Front Desk Manager, and it is very hard to find someone so thorough in the hotel business. I would have loved to have someone like him working for me. It makes day shift so much easier. :) Great Job Elliot! We appreciate it! The girls said your a pretty funny guy!

Room Tip: 103 has new carpet!