“Can not beat the value”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Atlanta
“Can not beat the value”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Cleaan and courteous. Great value for less than $60. The complementary breakfast was a nice surprise.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Reviewed October 10, 2009

After reading some of the so-so reviews on this site about this hotel, I was wondering what we would find. I was happy to find a very friendly and knowledgeable staff both the day of check-in and the morning of checkout. We were out real late so we took advantage of our choice membership and did not check out until 2pm. The beds and pillows were the big fluffy ones and were great. The breakfast had two kinds of waffles. I would stay here again if in this area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
South Carolina
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We stayed here overnight while traveling through NC. I thought It was overpriced and not worth what we paid. It was a standard hotel no major complaints I just thought it was overpriced. I have paid much less and had the same type of room.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
S.C. coast
Reviewed July 29, 2009

My wife and I just got back from this place, and don't believe the other negative reviews you have read about the Hendersonville Comfort Inn. This place was everything we looked for in a short stay (two nights) location. It was clean with a great King Size bed and very clean and neat. The TV was new and had a good picture.

Each morning there was a breakfast area that opened at 6:30AM. For a "continental" style, it offered quite a selection....cereal, waffles, fruit, donuts(my favorite), English muffins, hard boiled eggs, and all the usual beverages...coffee, milk, etc. They had a big flat screen TV in there that was easily viewable from no matter where you sat.

There was also a computer there that you could use to check whatever you needed on a daily basis.

As for the staff, they were very friendly, and especially the young lady that checked us in. Her name was Amber and she helped us with directions and tips for getting around the whole area up there. She was fantastic!

I'd say this is a very nice choice at a good rate if you're making a short stay in Hendersonville, NC.

W.B.
Mt. Pleasant,S.C.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
ohio
Reviewed May 6, 2009

We arrived after a full day of travel. We had stayed the week before on our trip to Florida and had booked 2 rooms for our way back. I was traveling with my mother (80) and aunt (67) both with limited abilities. I chose this hotel because of the first floor access and they allowed pets. I specifically stessed both the these needs. I guaranteed our arrival. Upon arriving, they had no pet rooms left and and no first floor rooms available. I said I didn't understand since we had no problem the week before. They finally found a first floor room for my mom and aunt but they made an a room a pet room. She treated me like this was my fault. I the room my mom and aunt stayed in, they had a coffee maker with no cups. What is the point of making special reservations if after a day of hard traveling they are not holding the rooms you requested. Comfort Inn get your act together.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Spartanburg, SC
Reviewed March 31, 2009

We stayed recently to avoid some bad weather in SC. We stayed in the John Denver Suite and had a wonderful time. Room was spacious with a step up bathroom that had a huge jaccuzzi. Bed was soft and everything worked fine. Very convienent to many restaurants and Interstate 26.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
Reviewed November 9, 2008

Pros - Nice staff , neat room,good breakfast. Many restaurants and Shops are at walking distance. I had perfect stay at comfort Inn!!

Cons - None

Stayed November 2008