“A Happy Anniversary”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I went to Umi to celebrate our anniversary. The food is extraordinary. The service was kind, warm, attentive but unobtrusive. The sushi is wonderful. I recommend this to anyone who loves Thai / Japanese food. Wonderful!!! The presentation of the food is so beautiful. As a gift for coming on our anniversary they gave us a fried banana dessert. Also if you sign up for their newsletter they will send you emails with upcoming events and discounts. We had a 15% off coupon in honor of our anniversary. A wonderful experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Umi was fabulous. I didn't love the atmosphere....the tables are very close to one another and it gets pretty loud...but the food was incredible. Had a couple rolls and also tasted everyone else's and don't have a single complaint about the food.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Umi Japanese Fine Dining is fine indeed. None of the fish is frozen and it is evident in the way it is prepared that the owners really care about the food they serve. I had the grilled miso salmon with tempura asparagus and it was fabulous. My husband had the Chilean sea bass with ginger, scallions and mixed vegetables in a light black bean sauce. Both dishes were out of this world - truly delicious. Portions were generous and beautifully presented. We plan to eat there again when we are next in Hendersonville.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My favorite place to eat in Hendersonvile. Alway fresh and beautify;;y presented food. We have never been disappointed here. There is also a Grill in another location near town

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

This place has the BEST sushi around. It is so fresh. I have tried every roll and they were all delicious. The atmosphere is great and the service has always been up to par.