“Good food good service.”
Review of umi

umi
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Rainsville
“Good food good service.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I was needing a sushi fix and was a little hesitant about filling this fix in Hendersonville but I was pleasantly surprised. The location makes it easy to find. Once inside I was welcomed by friendly staff to a very clean sushi bar. The service was fast the sushi was great. The prices were just slightly higher than my norm but I don't mind paying a little extra for great food and service. I will be stopping in again on my next trip to hendersonville.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Unexpected pleasure”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have had the chance to eat sushi all over the world - from Scotland (don't do it) to Japan. Frankly, I wasn't expecting much but I was wrong! The sashimi was absolutely fresh and the uni was marvelous - two things that are easy to ruin if your fish isn't pristine. The service was excellent. If we are in the area again, I will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2012
“Great sushi”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Very good. Great eel sushi. Awesome Morimoto Black Soba beer was outstanding especially with the sushi. Will be back!

Martinsville, VA
“Fantastic Sushi in small town NC”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Wow! Wow! Wow! Phenomenal sushi! I have nothing better I can say! I will be back! The staff was super nice and helpful... fun to watch!

Asheville, N.C.
“Umi”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is absolutely the best Japanese restaurant in all of Western North Carolina. I have dined there many times, and never been disappointed.

Visited August 2012