“So Cute and Highly Recommend”
Review of Sweet Gypsy Coffee

Sweet Gypsy Coffee
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Very cute place; clean and great staff! All homemade treats and coffee roasted by the owner. We will certainly be back.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed September 11, 2017

This is a first class Coffee shop!! But as I indicated above, I love the hot chocolate. If you like it very chocolaty, let them know! Another reason I enjoy the shop are the pastries...especially the small home-made tarts!! I haven't found a single thing that isn't delicious.

They do have all the different specialty coffee offerings and other special drinks.

I never go to Hendersonville without stopping at Sweet Gypsy Coffee. I recommend you give it a try!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I visited for the first time today and enjoyed a cappuccino with an extra shot on the back patio where it was quiet and cool. The barista was friendly and even asked if I wanted nutmeg or cinnamon, which I appreciated. I was there early on A Saturday so it was nice and quiet for getting work done. Business picked up a bit around 11am, but there was still a calm atmosphere. There are plenty of outlets inside and out for laptops.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Visited sweet gypsy for the first time today. The coffee was very good. We tried one of their little pies, again very good. This is a nice friendly family owned place. They even do coffee classes to teach you the finer points of coffee brewing. Fun olace. We'll be back many times for sure.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in and grabbed a pound of beans to go, an amazing salted caramel late (probably the best I've ever had) and took a few pixie pies home. Which were so fresh and delish!!!! Definitely the best place for coffee in the area!

Date of visit: February 2017