“Awesome!”
Review of Sweet Gypsy Coffee

Sweet Gypsy Coffee
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Barista was very knowledgeable about coffees offered in store and on the website. Coffee was great! Service was even better!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed November 30, 2016

I stop in periodically for a hot chocolate or coffee to go. On occasion I meet for short business or personal conversations - the back patio is just perfect. Clean and tidy. Good coffee

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 26, 2016

My fiancée and I happened across the Sweet Gypsy and really enjoyed the atmosphere and the well-flavored coffee. We had a nice conversation with the staff and promised ourselves we'd be back.
Our second visit was a couple years later as husband and wife, and the experience was just as good. We tried their snickerdoodle latte, and it was fantastic. Flavorful and smooth coffee served by friendly, personable people. We'll be back.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I've been there several times, over several years, had several different drinks and different people preparing them. But honestly, the best I could say is that they're average. The worst I could say is that I would prefer a MickeyDee's Coffee to one of their overpriced concoctions.

I ordered a pumpkin spice latte in high hopes, and received... something that just tasted like pure alcohol, without the benefits of a buzz. Their coffee is alright, but I would recommend a different coffee shop. The people are really nice, so if you're just looking for a conversation, this is a good place. Also, it has a super nice atmosphere. Just wished their coffee was the same. Can't say about the tea though, so maybe give that a try?

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely delicious. The owner was working and couldn't have been friendlier.

The chai here is absolutely amazing. They make it from scratch and have photos of everything that goes into it. I like the iced Chai myself. Wife got the hot one. And I got a double shot of espresso to go along with it. Fantastic.

Date of visit: October 2016