“Ok Coffee”
Review of Sweet Gypsy Coffee

Sweet Gypsy Coffee
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Been once and it was ok, not great. There are other options, like Nibs or Jongo

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Amazing coffee and tea selection. A wide array of fresh baked goods. Great service and ambience. Free Wi-Fi, ample parking in front and rear, and private outside smoking patio!!!!! I would definetly recommmend this coffee shop!!!!

3  Thank Mafe7878
Reviewed June 11, 2008

I live here. EVERYDAY that I go to work, I get my coffee HERE. Need I say more? I work on Main St. There are several other places that I could choose, but this is the place for THE BEST COFFEE in town. The owner recently expanded the business to include a small retail section where antiques are sold. Very cute. Go here for great coffee!

3  Thank jomehu
Reviewed February 19, 2008

I have to rate the Oasis as my favorite coffee shop. It has an excellent atmosphere. The owner makes you feel at home as soon as you walk in.
My favorite coffee is the JamacianMeCrazy. Every coffee I have tried is great.
I live in Charlotte, N.C. Every time I go home to Asheville, N.C. to visit relatives I stop by the Oasis.

2  Thank repeat226
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 17, 2008

Great place to go if you just want that small town laidback atmosphere mixed with a touch of the tropics. Stepping inside feels like going on vacation, and both the coffee and the tea rock.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook