“Another well Kept Secret”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #94 of 202 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Always a pleasure to eat at Fatz, last night I had the Calabash Chicken Again, along with a house salad and GRITS. Now let me tell you being a souther boy I know GRITS, but those were the best I think I have ever had, just the right consistency and with cheese sprinkled on top, Of course everything is just great, and the servers are the best.

NOTE: I have one suggestion though to management, the cushion in the booths are showing use which I probably contributed to. They Bottom out when you set down (pun intended) Work on getting new foam in the cusions

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We keep coming back for tasty food. Strawberry, spinach salad with chicken or shrimp is great. Their wait staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We've been to this Fatz several times and had consistently good service and food. This is a franchise/chain, but the managers are local and committed to giving good service. The food was fresh and well prepared. My only request would be more quanitity of the "good stuff" on the premium salads; the strawberry spinach salad was a little lacking in the strawberry department...lol.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We have dined at other Fatz restaurants in the past and was surprised at this Fatz's location in a strip shopping center well off the interstate. The food was very good and the service was acceptable. It has a darkened and cozy atmosphere and the food selection is typical for most Fatz's restaurants.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I am a regular patron of this restaurant and find such excellent service, food, and prices, that it keeps me coming back. There is a wide array of selections, and I have never had anything but a delicious meal. All the staff are friendly and efficient. Just can't ask for more!