“Always good”

Ranked #90 of 201 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Visit Fatz, Hendersonville,NC frequently. Always good food and service.

There are newer reviews for FATZ

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Had never eaten at this chain before but would definitely go again. Large portions of really good food. The rolls were to die for!

1  Thank Lin C
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have been dining at this restaurant for years. I don't know why I never thought to write a review before now! The food here is always consistantly good. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I never feel like they are trying to rush me out after I am finished (a big plus when I go with friends and we want to visit.) They just came out with a new menu. They removed one of my favorites (the crab cakes) but there are still plenty of wonderful things on the menu. My absolute favorite? The Potato Soup!

1  Thank DebnJody
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This place was so good! the food was excellent and the service was awesome! thanks Fatz! Definately coming back!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Food, service, was great. Seats in the booths need to be replaced. I sunk down so far it was not comfortable to sit. Had to put my coat behind my back to reach the table.