“server”

Golden Corral
Ranked #96 of 203 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 6, 2012

my servers name was patty she was in a hurry for me to leave she was the last on i guess to get tables and i over heard her say to another that i wished thye would hurry up they have been there for an hr and they dont tip either. we newss for u i do tip the servers that deserve it. that made me and my family not wont to come back to hendersonville

1  Thank steve t

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love buffets nomatter what the theme is. If I don't like something I go back and find something I like better. There are lots of choices so if you go away hungry it's your own fault.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went the last time for my brother's birthday meal. I normally do not go because of the noise cause from the management yelling a the wait staff right in front of everyone and it seems like they are always on the intercom talking code this and that. The last I only heard one intercom message. surprisingly enough. The food and service was terrible. Most of the food tasted horrible with a few exceptions, like the fruit. The food was not worth the high price they charged. They were not busy and I know the wait staff has prep work to do but the girl waiting on our table barely came to the tables she was waiting on.

3  Thank shoe1978
Reviewed November 3, 2011

My husband and I love golden corral! This last time I think we have had the best server yet, Mitch did a great job keeping our drinks full and keeping tabs on all tables. We even watched him cleaning his co workers tables (Which was unfair) There was one waitress there that we really disliked I didnt catch her name. First of all she almost ran over my husband at the buffet getting herself something to eat , then she kept giving me really mean looks. She didnt clean any of her tables while we were there, She would run and get her tip and then we seen Mitch clean them. Mitch did a great job. Thank you!

Reviewed July 23, 2009

A great variety of food--usually can find a good dish, or just sample a lot. A little too noisy for me, but generously stocked buffet.

1  Thank jeremyfive