“Amazing seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Im not really a seafood fan more than seeing food and eating it but I have to say that Bay Breeze converts me every time!

The service is always amazingly quick and efficient and the food is always of a high quality and portion sizes to match!

They offer daily/weekly deals that are not to be missed, excellent value for money and great choice.

2  Thank Emme C

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I went out to enjoy a dinner after asking people she worked with if there was a good seafood place in Hendersonville (where we live). They said that Bay Breeze had amazing food. So, we decided to try it out. Never again. My wife ordered the "stuffed flounder with crab". This consisted of two large fillets and a dollop of crab meat between. Not only did the fish lack flavor, it was also broiled to death and dry. I ordered two pounds of the crab legs. You could tell that the legs themselves were not the freshest, and instead of a warm butter dish, they give you margarine in a plastic cup so it takes on that flavor. Finally, I ordered a beer and within my first sip had to send it back because it was skunky; my wife ordered water and she could barely drink that as well because it tasted like they took it straight out of a river. While the portion size was large, that was the only thing this place has going for it.

1  Thank CAXP
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Poor seating system.. Never again. to many places to get served to be treated badly. All customers should be treated the same? just don't understand..

1  Thank terryc9313
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had a great lunch at Bay Breeze today. I ordered the lunch special of grilled talapia. It came on a bed of rice and was surrounded by fresh vegatables. Fish was tastey and the vegetables were not overcooked. The greeter and server were very pleasant. Atmostphere was nice and not noisey. Presentation of the food was great.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

It is what it is. We ate with friends for a birthday. 7 adults and 1 toddler in the party. The tea was sweet and the fish good. Of course, it is every time I eat here. Also, they have great lunch specials.