“Great Food , Great Service!!!!!”
Review of Binion's Roadhouse

Binion's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Bolivia, North Carolina
“Great Food , Great Service!!!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My husband and I went to this restaurant on a very busy Sat. evening. We were seated outside and our server, Leena, greeted us very quickly. She was very, very busy but also very attentive. Our food was wonderful and her Great service will get us back to Binion's. This was our first time at this restaurant but it will not be our last. We would highly recommend Binion's to everyone!

• Visited August 2014
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, September 6, 2014
Annie from Bolivia, NC, thank you very much!

I just had to find out where Bolivia, NC is and now that I know, I've GOT to go there and check it out. What a fantastic looking spot!

Driving from Bolivia to the beach in Oak Island, NC takes less than 15 minutes and if you don't want to go to Oak Island, there are lots of other interesting spots along the coast..........and if you don't care for crowds, stay right there in Bolivia. Let me put it this way. If the Mayor of Bolivia phoned Binion's and said the whole town wants to come in for a Cheeseburger, what will it cost, we'd say, "No problem, we'd love to have you, it'll be $973.50 plus tax.

Annie, we especially appreciate your saying, "it will not be our last (visit)". We look forward to your coming in again next time you're back in the western part of the state. Meanwhile, please pass the word to all 150 or so folks that live there, that Binion's Roadhouse in Hendersonville has set a goal of serving every person that lives in Bolivia, NC........ and we promise to treat everyone like Royalty! <OleBob>

Bristol, Tennessee
“I love this place”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I love this place. The food is great, the ambience is great and the service is great.
I usually order the rib eye steak. It's great. Not too much fat but just enough. The ribs are good as well.
Overall, excellent spot to have a quality meal. If it's busy, that's a good thing and proves what I'm saying.. Definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2014
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
SimOnb. Wasn't it Toby Keith that wrote and sang, "I Love this Bar".

My favorite lines are:

It's my kind of place
Just walkin' through the front door
Puts a big smile on my face
It ain't too far, come as you are
Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this bar

TK, you wrote a great song about a bar and SimOnb, you wrote a super review about Binion's! ?

Next time you take that overwhelmingly, beautiful drive down I-26, we'd thank you for dropping back in and enjoying another juicy ribeye. <OleBob>
“Binion's Roadhouse 08/12/14”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I've eaten at Binion's twice and have had excellent steaks and service. A casual steakhouse with peanut shells on the floor and great service. The 3 of us had been flyfishing in the area and decided to dine there. Our waitress was Sabrina and she took care of 3 tired old fishermen. The steaks, salads, loaded potatoes and ice cold beer were perfect. Next time we go to Hendersonville we will visit Binion's again.

• Visited August 2014
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Mr. M, we love flyfishers and serving you is our pleasure. We're just glad you stopped by. Hope your trip turned out well and I can just imagine how good that beer at the bar tasted!

Fishing can be tiring but it also clears the mind. When I fished, I don't recall thinking about anything more than catching a big one, unhooking a snag or what's for dinner later. I certainly felt carefree and relaxed and hopefully your time at Binion's continued that theme.

When you and your friends come back this way and while you're out there fishing, think about Binion's and a nice burger or steak later......and of course, the big decision - will you order a draft, bottle or can? Hope to see you next trip! <OleBob>
Richmond, VA
“Western theme without the 'corporate' feel”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Cassidy was our server. I had a filet while my wife had a burger. With a great order of pork BBQ potato skins and a side of mashed potatoes and Mac n cheese, our bill was around $50 plus tip, including a Long Island iced tea.
Highly recommend this place over the chain 'western/country' themed places.

2 Thank rendrich
Rendrich from Richmond, we appreciate your stamp of approval!

A true story - When I read your review, I immediately thought, "Whoever wrote this is in the (restaurant) business or was in the business." Then later, I glanced at one of your other reviews and learned what I suspected was true. You were indeed a restaurant General Mgr. How did I guess? Not sure but after all these years your comments must have given off certain vibes. In any case, consider it a compliment.

Chain restaurants are really struggling right now and we're proud we do our own thing. Chains, with a home office hundreds of miles away and overpaid desk jockeys, can lose touch. We think local is better and besides, we don't have to pay those high administration/management fees.

Rendrich, you are very astute, you clearly know your stuff and as a former GM, we know your standards are very high. We're glad we measured up and appreciate your telling us.

Thanks, again & we'd love a return visit! <OleBob>
Panama City Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steak dinner!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

For the money, probably the best steak dinner I have had in a long time, if ever. Don't miss the corn pudding and macaroni and cheese sides! And our waitress knows what she is doing! All thumbs up!!

1 Thank farmbev
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Farmbev, thank you!

I have to chuckle sometimes when someone says so and so restaurant/steakhouse has better steaks. Of course, they seldom mention so and so's prices. But honestly, I'm not sure so and so's steaks are better. But, that's for all the people out there in dining-land to decide.

We make every effort not to criticize other restaurants and we have no idea what expenses they have. We adopt more of a laissez-faire attitude and feel if someone chooses to go elsewhere for a steak (or anything else) that's their business.

Farmbev, you've chosen to eat with us. You liked what you ate and felt well treated. That makes us very happy and we want you back for another great steak soon, PLEASE!

<OleBob>