“Not your ordinary restaurant”
Review of Binion's Roadhouse

Binion's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were very pleased with Binion's. The place was interesting and fun, the food was excellent and the service was outstanding. I had the large sirloin with corn pudding and it could not have been better. Burgers were very good too. The yeast rolls are amazing!

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

678sfarmer, when someone tells me they were very pleased with Binion's, the first thing that pops in my mind is, "Binion's management and staff performed superbly. Bravo!"

How about that CORN PUDDING!! Is it not the best you've ever tasted? A great choice!

I am very proud of our awesome staff and glad the time you spent with us was
time enjoyed. Come back as often as possible, please and thank you for your nice comments. <OleBob>

Write a ReviewReviews (1,304)

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We saw that Binions was #3 in Hendersonville so we ventured in after a long drive up from Florida. The salads and main courses were okay, but the homemade Steak Fries were out of this world.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2015

Gee, thanks! <OleBob>

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Started with a Bloomin onion , followed by delecious steaks. Squash casserole was taste and very nice waitress....highly recommend !

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

I see you proudly holding the little ones, Carolyngg! If they were with you when you visited us, I feel certain they enjoyed themselves too because all children LOVE Binion's. When I try to guess why they love us, I always conclude it's the peanuts and the shell tossing but who knows? It might be the food, the friendly servers, the interesting atmosphere, or the music but I don't know for sure.

Please do me a favor, Carolyn. The next time you come in, ask your little boy and girl if they like Binion's and what it is they like the most. Between all of us, we'll get to the bottom of this!

Thank you for your nice review and to all of you ........please return when possible. <OleBob>

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I finally made it to Binion's Roadhouse and it did not disappoint. The service was great and the food was better. It had a great atmospher for enjoying each others company. As we waited for our food we noticed the food going to the tables around us and it only made us more hungry. We will be making this a regular stop when we travel to Hendersonville.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

We appreciate your kind words, James S!

Disappointing any guest in our restaurant is the last thing we want to happen. Most restaurants claim to feel the same way but just hoping everything goes well doesn't work for us. Here are two examples: 1-You're running short of a product you need for a menu item. You hope not many people order that item so you don't run out. 2- You normally operate with 10 servers, but at the last minute, you learn you only have 9 servers. What do you do?

All restaurants make judgment calls but the key is to make correct calls more often than poor ones. Our record proves we don't go out on a limb and just HOPE it all works out. We don't gamble on customer satisfaction.

James, thank you and come back often, please. <OleBob>

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were in Hendersonville for two days and decided to try Binion's Roadhouse and what a great decision. The atmosphere was great and not loud as is normal in most Roadhouses. The food was excellent and not overly priced. We both had steaks and they just watered in your mouth. Over waiter was Seth and what a great waiter, helpful with a great sense of humor. I would recommend this Roadhouse to anybody going to Hendersonville or even passing through.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Robert, thank you for visiting us all the way from Oakville, Ontario and posting this great review.

Here's what I've learned about Oakville. If I left Binion's around midnight and headed North on the Interstate, I'd reach Niagara Falls about noon the next day (assuming no pit stops). Then, my decision would be, do I have lunch near the Falls or drive on over to Oakville about an hour away. Looks like a beautiful area right in the thick of things. You are one lucky man!

We feel fantastic about your visit and your nice comments. Can't wait to see you back next time! <OleBob>