“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Binion's Roadhouse

Binion's Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was our first trip to Binion's. Food was excellent. Steaks were cooked perfectly for everyone at our table. Excellent side selections. The place was very busy, but the noise level was not excessive. Server was very knowledgeable. For the price, it cannot be beat.

• Visited May 2014
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thanks for a great review, Meredith and thanks for stopping by!

Our steaks are excellent but in my opinion and the opinion of many others, our side items and homemade yeast rolls make the meal standout. You may not know this, Mr. W but we sell a veggie platter that allows folks to order 2 side items with unlimited yeast rolls for $6.99! This platter is EXTREMELY popular because it tastes great, provides a good portion of food and is inexpensive. Lots of restaurants don't even talk about such things because they want you to spend more than $7. We're different. We're just glad you came to Binion's and want you to order whatever makes you smile. What the heck - a $6.99 veggie platter this time, maybe a wonderful $25.99 T-Bone steak next time!!

Meredith, please come back often to see us. We believe you'll agree that whatever you order, you'll enjoy and it won't break the bank! <OleBob>

Marietta, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Steak in the Area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We do not live in NC, but we drive to Hendersonville just to eat at Binion"s. We always have great food, good service and have a fun time. It is worth our drive. The ribeye is out of the world and large enough to share or better yet, bring home as a leftover. Definitely a place to go to for a great meal.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ellen C
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Ellen, from Marietta, SC (about 30 miles South of Hendersonville) we thank you very much!

Like many others who drive up from S.C. to eat with us, you come to Binion's with high expectations and the last thing we want is for you to drive home disappointed. I know that sounds corny but that's just the way it is.

It thrills us you mentioned having FUN at Binion's because that's a BIG part of going out to eat for most people.

Ellen, please promise not to wait too long before you come back in and enjoy yourself! <OleBob>
Asheville, North Carolina
“Yumma-humma!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Best yeast rolls anywhere (which comes with every meal)! The salads alone are worth the trip. Lots of good toppings -- including croutons made from their left-over yeast rolls. Steaks are flavorful and cooked just right. And the hamburgers are the most tender and juiciest I've had anywhere. We drive from Asheville just to eat at Binion's.

• Visited April 2014
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Jan, we appreciate your driving over from the big city to enjoy a great steak, salad and rolls. Asheville (about 30 minutes North of us) has numerous dining options and it makes us proud that you, who obviously eats out often and knows the restaurant scene backwards and forwards, come to Binion's.

My guess is you're like me when it comes to eating out. The food has to be good, of course, but you want more than good food. You want to receive a courteous and friendly welcome, you want to be served by a nice, pleasant & efficient server, you want to relax and be comfortable, and you don't want to spend an exorbitant amount. We understand and you know you can rely on us!

Please drive over to see us as often as you can, Jan and thanks, again! <OleBob>
Taylors, South Carolina
“Definitely worth the drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

My wife and I used to go to Binion's a lot quite a few years ago, but as life got busier we started frequenting restaurants that were closer to home; Binion's is about 30 miles away from our house. We happened to be in Hendersonville this past weekend around supper time so naturally we were looking for somewhere to eat. Truthfully, I had completely forgotten all about Binion's, so my wife and I were doing our typical, "Where do you want to eat, doesn't matter to me, how about... No, I don't like that..." Come on, you know we all have that same conversation; when we saw the Binion's sign, that conversation was over.
In years past that we had always received really good service, the wait staff was always very friendly, and the steaks were always magnificent. Ribeye is my favorite cut, theirs has to be the best I have ever had. The burgers are excellent as well, even the chicken dishes I've had there have been nothing short of fantastic.
This recent visit was just like those visits in years past, excellent service and a great steak at a good price. Since life is a little slower for us now, we will definitely be coming back to Binion's a lot more often.

• Visited April 2014
Mark, we are delighted you rediscovered Binion's!

You said "quite a few years ago" you came to Binion's often, then forgot about us. To be honest, years ago we were not the restaurant we are today and the Binion's experience not as memorable. Our food and service have always been good but now we appeal to many more people because we're more fine-tuned, more consistent, more fun and relaxed and certainly more attractive. We've learned a lot over the years but mainly we've learned how to better look at our total operation through the eyes of our guests.

In the old days, when no one complained, we thought we did great. Today, when someone doesn't tell us "Everything was great!", we think we flubbed it.

We expect to continue making Binion's better and your trip to visit us more worthwhile.
Thanks, again Mark! <OleBob>
Pickens, South Carolina
“Best steak ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was working with my father in North Carolina, when he mentioned Binions Roadhouse, I've never eaten there before but let me tell you even though I live over an hour away I will be back, they had the best ribeye I have ever put in my mouth, the atmosphere was wonderful along with the decor!! The service was just as good as the food!! I do plan on returning very soon!!!

• Visited April 2014
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Anastasia, first let me say you're a lucky lady to be working with your dad. Many are not so fortunate.

Secondly, you're lucky to have an intelligent and caring Dad because he wanted you to try Binion's Roadhouse. He wants what's best for his daughter....and he felt Binion's was your kinda place!

So you drove up and being the wise person you are, ordered one of the best steaks we have and loved it!

What A GREAT Father - Daughter story....and it doesn't end! Anastasia promises to come back soon! Will she come with Dad? If so, will Dad also order a Ribeye?

This story is really getting exciting! Thanks for your great review!<OleBob>