“GREAT steak”
Review of Binion's Roadhouse

Binion's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Western environment. Steaks cut and prepared for your specifications. Locally owned and operated. Where all the locals go for a good steak...eat the peanuts and throw the shells on the floor!

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Carol, THANK YOU, Ma'am! You are a wise, perceptive lady with a great knack for speaking the truth using as few words as possible.

5 Stars from you gets our up-most attention and makes our day extremely bright. We hope you will remain a lifelong friend and customer of Binion's because as long as we attract folks like you, we're right on target.

We appreciate you and will do our best to show you just how much, each time you return. <OleBob>

Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Binion's is locally owned and is a fun place to eat. Peanut shells on the floor type of place. They have delicious ribs and burgers. It's noisey, but that goes along with the total atmosphere. Not your after Church on Sunday kind of place. Lots of bikers come in the warm weather months and they have an outside deck.

Chefjudi45, we are grateful for your VERY nice review and your patronage!

Speaking of the after church folks, I've never heard anything negative and many come regularly. The vast majority of our customers are the same people you'd see in church, PTA meetings, City Hall gatherings, on the job, etc.

But I know where you're coming from. When we first opened, I remember wondering, "How many people will attend church services, then head for a roadhouse?" That was 19 years ago. In today's world, Binion's Roadhouse is mild and the clientele we serve are about as nice, polite, clean-cut and courteous as you will find anywhere.

Thanks again, Chefjudi45, and visit with us often, please! <OleBob>

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was traveling on business and looking for a place to eat that was not one of the normal chain restaurant I see everywhere. I also wanted a good steak to eat and thought I would try Binions in Hendersonville. This was the first time I had ever eaten there even though I have been in the area many times. It turned out to be a good choice for a steak restaurant. The steak was grilled just as I requested, tasted great and was the perfect size for my appetite. The server, can remember his name unfortunately, was excellent and attentive. We talked quite a bit about work and other things when he stop by to check on my progress. All in all, the meal, the drinks and the service were excellent, the pricing was good and it was not one of the overabundant chains I see everywhere that are ok in their own right but I would have to say that Binion's was certainly better that night!!

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

KBD, for someone traveling and looking for a place to eat that's not a "normal chain" restaurant, you now know, Binion's is a great choice. Thank you for (FINALLY!) stopping by and writing such a super review about your experience.

I eat at chain restaurants sometimes but if I see a neat looking independent place, I'll go there first. If I walk in and get the feeling, this is not my style, I leave.

KBD, I'm guessing you do the same so we're glad you liked what you saw, stayed and ate with us. The server you had is top notch and thank you for mentioning his "excellent" service. I know he'll appreciate that.

Hopefully, you're now hooked and we'll see you often. Thanks, again, GOOD LUCK and Godspeed! <OleBob>

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Great fried pickle chips and burgers! Server was very nice and helpful. Will definitely come back.
I could see where there might be a bit of a wait at busier times of the day.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Hhbc562, from Bryson City, Thank you very much for stopping in!

Ordering fried pickles and burgers was another smart thing you did. When I first heard about fried pickles I thought, "OOOOH, NOOOO" but by golly, they're good and sure go great with a Binion's cheeseburger.

We'd appreciate a return visit next time you're in town. If you liked the burgers, I promise you'll LOVE the steaks! Thanks, again. <OleBob>

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I had a date night at Binions. It was my first time and now I look forward to our next date night because I know we will return! Our waitress was friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu, setting of the restaurant is comfortable and fun, and the portions of food is awesome! Without a doubt we both had the best steak EVER! I finally found a place to get MY steak cooked just the way I like it!

Tabootateandsonya, it's wonderful you love birds still date! GOOD FOR YOU!

It doesn't matter if you're munching a 10oz Ribeye or just sipping a cold beer, isn't it fun to relax in a restaurant and make goo goo eyes at each other....maybe make some sappy comments about love and life and how wonderful your sweetheart is..... and those mushy kinds of things we all once said more often?

Just remember. Saying a bunch of sweet things has a lot more impact when you're sitting in a comfortable, full service restaurant like Binion's than waiting in line with your loved one at Mickey-D's or standing at the buffet at Ryan's. (with ample due respect to both fine establishments).

All of us at Binion's anxiously await the next exciting date. Just make it QUICK, please! <OleBob>