“Reminds me of Texas Roadhouse”
Review of Binion's Roadhouse

Binion's Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Forest Hill, Maryland
“Reminds me of Texas Roadhouse”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

No secret. A great steak is a great steak. Service attentive. Beer comes in tall mugs. Don't pass this up if you need MEAT!!!

• Visited October 2013
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thop3, we thank you for stopping in! As a Myrtle Beach resident, you know the difference between the good, the bad and the ugly and we very much appreciate your review.

By the way, when Binion's opened, there was no TR chain and Lone Star Steakhouse Co. only had about 10 stores. We've been around a long time!

Please drop back in to see us when you come back up the mountain. We'll do our best to convince you we are unlike the chains in many good and unique ways. Thanks, again. <OleBob>

Augusta, Ga
“Binion's Roadhouse......Hendersonville, Baby!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I go to Binions yearly....part of a yearly trek for my child to go to camp. I've always loved Hendersonville and the quaint, small-town feel...this trip was no different. After moseying around scenic downtown, we headed to Binions for our "post drop-off" celebration. Maybe it was the mountain air, maybe climbing the hills around Main St and Church St.....but we were starving! The doors opened to welcome us and everything from there was the closest to a perfect meal as I have ever experienced. Generous, never-ending drinks...bread, large healthy salads. I could go on and on...the two rock stars of our meal? The famous, generous cut steak and the FRIED MUSHROOMS! Best we have ever tasted. Of course a meal like this doesn't happen by accident. Servers, hostesses, cooks and busboys...it takes a village. And what a village! Congrats, Hendersonville....you have a real gem. I wish my kid went to camp more than once a year.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank borderline07
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Borderline07, your review rates an A+ and we are very pleased you think highly of Hendersonville and Binion's.

A quick Augusta story. In the 70's I managed a bank in N. Augusta. One day I noticed a beautiful new Cadillac through the drive-up window. The driver parked and walked inside. He looked magnificent in his black leather suit and long dark hair. As he spoke to me, I saw the nicest smile and most beautiful set of teeth I had ever seen. It was James Brown, the "Godfather of Soul" and he was as nice as any person I'd ever met. It was a special treat to meet him.

So.......why not drive up to Hendersonville more often. It's only about 165 miles and as you drive up to see us, listen to some great James Brown music. I guarantee you'll arrive refreshed, feeling good and ready for a great meal. Thank you so much for your comments. <OleBob>
O'Fallon, Illinois
“Above average restaurant”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I ordered a sirloin and it did not any flavor to it. My husband ordered a Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza, which he sad was good. I do have the say, the yeast rolls were the best and the prices are very reasonable. If we are ever in the area again, we would eat here again, but I wouldn't order the sirloin.

• Visited October 2013
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
To the folks from O'Fallon, Ill. Thank you very much! Our pizzas are amazing for the price and our yeast rolls are legendary.

Steaks with little or no flavor are usually the result of cooking all the juices out of them. We cook steaks as ordered, but the more we cook them, the more dry and less flavor they will have. But no matter what, if you weren't thrilled and wanted something else, we would have gladly replaced the steak. In large letters, our menu says, "If it doesn't suit you we'll fix it! Please let us know ASAP!" We take pleasing our guests seriously.

We very much appreciate your stopping in and your nice review. When you're back in this area, please honor us with another visit! <OleBob>
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Ho hum”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Similar to Longhorn's but not as good. Tired salad. Ok taste to steak. Slow service. Limited wine list.

Visited September 2013
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
We served a record number of customers last week, virtually all extremely pleased and complimentary about their food and "excellent" service provided by our staff. Many drove long distances just to eat with us.

I read your reviews of other local restaurants. We fully understand that Binion's may not be the type of place you prefer. <OleBob>
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“The Best Bread Ever”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Binions is everything a steakhouse should be. The atmosphere is great. It feels authentic. It is very similar to Texas Roadhouse but it is so much better. Basically it is Texas Roadhouse if there was only one location and it had a family owned feeling. This place feels very personal. The service is great. The steaks are very tasty. The best part is the yeast rolls. They are by far the best yeast rolls I have tasted. If you are in this area or traveling around the area you should try it.

• Visited November 2013
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Lee B, what a great recommendation! Our staff members who make our yeast rolls every day especially appreciate your comments. A lot of work is involved and I join you in recognizing them for the great job they do EVERY DAY.

We've been making yeast rolls in-house, baking and serving them to every customer for decades, well before many of the clones came into existence. We have never varied from the original ingredients or our method of making them. They have always been made from scratch inside our restaurant. If Binion's was part of a chain, any rolls served would probably come from a home office somewhere.

You are a very astute person and either worked in restaurants or dine out often. It's great to hear from you and get your perspective. We'd be pleased to have you come back often. <OleBob>