“Great t-bone steak!”
Review of Binion's Roadhouse

Binion's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a casual, peanut shells on the floor kind of steakhouse. We ordered a sirloin and a t-bone at $14 and $19 respectively. Both were cooked to our specs. My husband was very pleased with his t-bone. My sirloin was a little chewy in spots, but, overall it was good. The steak came with a huge salad and potato. We chose sweet potatoes which were very tasty. The homemade rolls were warm, soft and sweet. But the margarine they were served with was a huge letdown.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Scirls, from St Louis, we appreciate your coming in while in town and your kind words. Your choice of steaks tells me you two are serious steak lovers and Binion's LOVES serious steak lovers.
Tell me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking we just gained two more "regular" customers from St Louis who will stop back in next time they're within 100 miles of Binion's....and we will be anxiously awaiting your return (and hopefully another great review!). Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit. <OleBob>

Write a ReviewReviews (1,308)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner here 7/23/10 - it was great! The staff was friendly and helpful, the food was good (chicken, steaks, salads). All in all it was a wonderful experience

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Kcmink from Asheville, N.C., you have given us a nice compliment and it's appreciated! Since your wedding rehearsal dinner July, 2010, Binion's has quarterbacked hundreds of successful parties. I urge everyone reading this who may be planning a party, group meeting, reunion, wedding rehearsal, etc, consider Binion's! If money's no object, there are many nice, fancy facilities that can assist you with your party and may even serve you good food. But before you commit, check with Binion's. We are professional, we know what we're doing, we understand what you want to achieve and our prices are reasonable. Kcmink: Dont you think it's time you planned another event at Binion's?? Thanks, once more. <OleBob>

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I am Hendersonville local and have eaten at Binion's Roadhouse many times in the past. My husband and I ate there this past weekend for the first time in a good while. It was excellent! We ate in the newly enclosed patio and enjoyed the atmosphere. We both ordered ribeyes which were the best we have had in a long time. The service was great as always. I noticed that the ladies restroom appears to have been refurbished and it looks amazing. All in all, it was a wonderful visit. We will be back soon.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you Diana for noticing the Ladies Restroom! The Men's Room has been redone too....I must agree with you 100%, they look GOOOOOOD, smell good & are clean & sanitary! We're not quite done yet but thank you so much for noticing our "very expensive but worth every cent" little project to make dining with us more enjoyable.
Why has it been so long since you've been in? Don't tell me you found a better place! Where?
Mr & Mrs W don't stay away so long.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I love this place.Great menu, great atmosphere, great staff. Nothing fancy. I stop in at least once a month and it is clear that these people know how to run a restaurant. Great location with no hassle parking, Best steaks for the price that I have ever had. Also love the menu variety. Where else can you get a pizza and salad for $7?

Clyde S, Thank you, Sir!
Occasionally, we ALL get it - that craving when nothings gonna satisfy us but a pizza and an ice cold beer. Why not think of us those times too....and when you get pizza at Binion's there's no need to have a Garage Sale to help pay for some brutally expensive, exotic, chef made, so called gourmet pie with strange stuff you never heard of. We serve delicious, standard pizzas that everyone likes, especially the prices.
Thanks again, Mr S, we will anxiously await your return. <OleBob>

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a great family place. The children ate good food for reasonable prices and my wife and I ate great steaks for very little cost. The food was great but the "place" and service made a big impression on all of us. Especially loved the cool stuff all over the restaurant.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

b77770w, You Da Man! Thank you!

Children especially LOVE Binion's. There are lots of good choices on the menu, the place is kinda neat, they LOVE the peanuts and think tossing the shells is COOL and for some reason, they feel sorta grown-up walking in the door as opposed to going inside a fast food place.
More power to em. We were all there once and we just hope and pray they grow up safe, sound and wise.
Did the kids see 177 year old Carl Sandburg Oak? Now that's really cool!

b77770w, you are much appreciated and please bring the family back often to see us. <OleBob>