“Amazingly good food”
Review of Binion's Roadhouse

Binion's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
“Amazingly good food”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Love the tie-in to Binion's casino in Vegas! Ate at the bar and had incredible burger one night and salad with chicken the next. The fresh, hot dinner rolls are worth going back for. I ate way too many of them!
A fantastic place for a solid, well prepared meal.

• Visited October 2012
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Anytime someone from Myrtle Beach, S.C. brags about our burgers, it really gets my attention! There must be thousands of places along the coast selling burgers of every make, model and description. In the 60's REAL BURGERS we sold all over South Carolina but my favorite burger came from a Myrtle Beach burger joint called Brant's on South Kings Highway. OMG, what a burger! I once drove all the way from Florence to get one and it took me nearly half the drive back to Florence ( a 60 mile trip) to eat the monster. Other favorite places I loved for burgers was the Circle Fountain and the Skyview Drive-in in Florence and a place called "Joe's" in Hartsville.

I want to be a nice and respectful but let's be honest. The strange little things called "hamburgers" now sold by many restaurants are cheap imitations of the REAL BURGERS sold years ago. When I was growing up, if someone brought you a "hamburger" like the fast food places now sell, you would have been shocked and said,"You've got to be kidding, is this some kind of a joke?"

Just for fun one day, order a "hamburger" from your favorite burger place. Request that burger be served with no bun, no cheese, no mustard, no mayo, and no pickle, lettuce or tomato. IOW's just the meat.Look closely at the meat, then eat it. Then do the same at Binion's. There won't be any question in your mind why Binion's burgers are in an entirely different league. Think about it this way. Remember Elvis? Remember John Wayne, Gunsmoke and the sight of a new 57 Chevy? Who and what today in any way compares or is even in the same class? Zero. Nada.

imaxmyrtlebeach, thanks so much for reminding me of some great old Myrtle Beach days which allowed me to ramble on about burgers. BTW, Binion's Roadhouse is a service mark registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office. The name is owned by our company. We are not affiliated with the Casino but I've there, had some good times and seen some really interesting characters at the tables. In you go to Vegas, it's a must do place downtown.

As a Myrtle Beach burger expert, your return to Binion's for another burger is absolutely mandatory! Thanks, again. <OleBob>

Atlanta, Georgia
“No complaints.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The food was excellent, the restaurant was nice and clean and the service was fast and friendly. We were there in the late afternoon when it was not so busy and were very pleased with everything. Even the prices were lower than we expected. We will rerun when we can.

• Visited October 2012
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
William, so nice to hear from you and sounds like you left Binion's happy, smiling and satisfied.

A quick story. This morning at Binion's I met a man and his wife from South Carolina celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. He had suggested they go to Binion's for lunch and she said "That's a great idea!", so they drove about 40 miles one way to have lunch.

To me that's a VERY BIG DEAL! A 50th wedding anniversary!!! A long drive up the mountain!!! I'll admit I was a little nervous. But, all went absolutely perfectly, could not have been better and they left the restaurant happy, smiling and drove back to SC.

This couple married 50 years ago, celebrated the occasion today and Binion's played a small part in the event! I mention this only because when someone like William comes in, we often have no idea if the occasion is special or not. We must treat everyone like they're special and the meal they're having is a very big deal!!. Bottom line, we have to perform flawlessly. This is not a rehearsal.

William, you're a good man to speak kindly of us and we'd love to see you again soon.<OleBob>
cookville, tenn
“Great filet”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Am not a fan of chain steakhouses and prefer giving my business to locally owned restaurants. Binion's was good with great ambience. I've eaten filet in a lot of restaurants, but I can't say that I've ever had one that was better seasoned or more tender.
The restaurant has a relaxed and inviting feel to it. the service is very good.and menu items are reasonably priced. My husband and I shared an appetizer which was very good and our overall cost for dinner and drinks was less than we normal pay for just dinner at other restaurants and we had plenty to eat!

• Visited September 2012
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Your great review is appreciated and we're glad you enjoyed the Filet. A 6 or 9oz Filet Mignon with deluxe salad, loaded baked potato and our yeast rolls has got to be one of the best meals for the price at Binion's. It's not that expensive, but if you feel you can't afford to order a Filet every week, I encourage you to treat yourself to this delicious, tender steak at least occasionally. A little trick I use from time to time is to skip lunch (or eat a very light lunch) and feast on a Filet dinner that evening. Mmm, delicious! Thanks again, Claire and please return when you can. We'll have a special, fresh Filet ready to toss on the grill just for you! <OleBob>
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“Easy going and friendly”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Probably the best steak place for the regular average person to visit. easy going, friendly atmosphier. great staff, knowledgefull about portions. never let down, always great steaks.Not fancy. If you want fancy and high prices go somewhere else..

• Visited October 2012
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
By Golly, 49487S, you've hit the nail on the head! I'm not particularly fond of those fancy places either! Usually their food is not that much, if any, better. Guess they figure their furnishings & atmosphere attract a more ELITE crowd which can afford higher prices but guess what, lots of those elites love Binion's and eat with us every day! <OleBob>
Austin, Minnesota
“Best Burger”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The best burger in Hendersonville! If possible try
and sit at the bar and enjoy it with a cold beer. The burger just
melts in your mouth, the fries are great and the beer washes it all down.Trust me!

• Visited October 2012
OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Binion's Burgers are great because we use the best STUFF when we make 'em, cook 'em the right way, use lots of really good cheese and serve 'em hot 'n fast. We much appreciate your noticing cause we decided long ago that a great steak house without a GREAT burger was like a, uh................well, I can't remember right now, but we knew it was very important!

Please return when you feel that urge coming on. <OleBob>