“Haus Heidelberg - Delicious!”

Haus Heidelberg German Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 199 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Delicatessen, German
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reidville, SC
“Haus Heidelberg - Delicious!”
Reviewed December 26, 2008

My family and I drove up to Hendersonville to dine at Haus Heidelberg and we were not disappointed. We had the Weinersnitzel, Jagersnitzel, and the Sauer Braten. All three were delicious. Additionally, the roasted potatoes, spatzel, mashed potatoes, and even the hot potato salad we great. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone who craves German food!!!

tburns02
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 19, 2008

My fiancee and I went to the Haus Heidelberg on 12/19/08 and thoroughly enjoyed everything we ordered. Great beer selection and can personally recommend the jagerschnitzel with the Spaetzle. No better german restaurant anywhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food was good, but I...”
Reviewed November 16, 2008

The food was good, but I never crave German food, so I never think to go here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
ATL
“Good”
Reviewed October 8, 2008

German food seems to be kinda limited. You can either have beef, pork, or veal ground into some combination of a sausage, or veal pounded-flat, breaded, fried, with some kind of sauce. That being said, Haus Heidelberg had decent varieties of both (with some other more Americanized options), and both sausages and schnitzels dishes we had were good. (They did seem to have a better variety of schnitzels that most.) Roasted potatoes were also really good with onions and bacon bits.

1 Thank sealgair