“Great German food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Hendersonville
“Great German food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Sandwiches were great. The Roasted potatoes were cold and tasted leftover. They are usually much better.

1 Thank Don H

Greenville, South Carolina
“Very Good German Food”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been to Germany many times, and while this is not as good as you get in Berchtesgaden, it is about as good as you will get in the US. Unusual interior, but I don't go there for the pictures on the wall - I go there to eat.
Good beer selection and you can get a liter mug of a good beer (too bad they don't have a Helles). The food is tasty, filling, served piping hot, and always satisfies. I can't find anything wrong with this place, other than I can't walk out the door and look at the Alps.
It is darn close to being EXCELLENT - too bad I have to drive to get there, or I'd have another stein of beer.

Tobaccoville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Eat there every time I'm in-town. Always excellent!!! I've never been to Germany; however when I eat there I feel like there. Enjoy your meal.

Visited May 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Great German cuisine in the NC mountains”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is one of the best German restaurants I have experienced. Delicious authentic German cuisine and a good selection of German beers. My wife loves the beer sampler which four small glasses of German beers ranging from light to dark. I get the weinerschnitzel most times, but the beef entres are good too. German/Alps decor with cuckoo clocks, beer steins, and big screen tvs with videos of German scenes. Only complaint is the furnishings seem a little outdated, but we will be back regardless.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Satisfying food, good beer”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We ordered the Sauerbraten and the Goulash, both large servings. If you're staying in a hotel, you may want to split an entree so you don't waste the leftovers. Good German beers on draft, reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2013