“Heavenly” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Virginia
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2009

We had a marvelous time here ... went for a friends wedding and it was absolutely the best time ever, the Melange was quiet, serene, and the best food I have ever eaten.. among all of that it was very confortable and clean which is very important to me when I travel. I recommend highly!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
D.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2009

My sister had her wedding at Melange and it was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing and the rooms were gorgeous. I am sure I will be back for a romantic weekend with my boyfriend.

• Stayed September 2009
Charlotte NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2009

My wife and I have 4 children and lead a very stressful life but we do make it a point to connect with each other so we take weekends here and there to get away. We have visited many B&B's but the Melange by far has been the best experience. It is truly a gem and a very elegant and tasteful B&B. The experience is made even better by the owners Lale and Mehmet, they have a wonderful way of making you feel at home. The food and decor are amazing. You can leave to go shopping or you can stay in all day either way you can not go wrong. Grady

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2009

If you have allergies to cats, do not stay here. I went home sick. The cats are in the kitchen when they are cooking!! How can they serve food like that! At weddings? YUK! Very dirty place. The service was also very poor. The owners were put off if we asked for anything. I was very disappointed and will not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank MiniCarolina
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2009

Melange is an incredible place to stay. We took a chance on this B&B and we were blown away. The Cinnamon Room was incredible with its walls of windows and comfortable surroundings. The service is the perfect balance of care and respect. The breakfast was wonderful. I will be back.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 4heffdog
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2009

It was our third visit to Mélange Bed and Breakfast. Our prior visits were romantic weekend getaways. This time we included my family from New York and Miami. We were greeted at the door by Mehmet and Lale with the warmth and smiles reminiscent of returning home for the holidays. After catching up over a glass of wine, we were escorted to the Pearl Room. It was an amazing room! The marble bathroom with jacuzzi was the ultimate in luxury. The bedroom was spacious, with beautiful upholstered walls, a great collection of books and a flat screen TV for the guys. The bed… oh, the bed… it was the best rest that I had ever experienced away from home. When I return, this will be my room of choice.

There had been renovations since the last time we visited. I especially loved the new outdoor lounge area. The gardens were still breathtaking, perfect for pictures. We watched the kids playing football outside and having a grand time. Mehmet came out and watched too but he did not play :-) . Breakfast is not to be missed. The gourmet food is unlike anything you’ll experience on vacation. I guarantee that you’ll always be pleasantly surprised. We had lunch in the very quaint downtown area which is within walking distance. The Mélange is not too far away from the Biltmore Estates, Asheville and numerous waterfalls. It’s the perfect location and less than 2 hours drive from Charlotte, which is where we live.

My family and I had a great time and I would highly recommend this place. You will find customer service that is unmatched and hospitality that will make you want to return again and again. When you do visit, you must ask Mehmet for a slice of his most amazing, creamy, worth every calorie cheesecake!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2009

What a fantastic visit...Melange Bed and Breakfast in Hendersonville exceeded our expectations. The house was particularly elegant, wonderfully decorated with a European flair, and the gardens were absolutely breathtaking. Delicious gourmet food left us with little more to desire..even our nine year old asked me to get the recipe of the breakfast parfait! Our stay was enhanced even further by the hospitality of the hosts - Mehmet and Lale...cannot believe that you get that much service for the price - I think we've discovered a hidden gem :-). We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville
Red Roof Inn Hendersonville
Red Roof Inn Hendersonville
#7 of 11 in Hendersonville
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Been to Melange Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!