Open today: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed April 14, 2018
ladybugsmiles
Asheville, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews square feet two story nice antiques spent almost two floors could spend hours vendors collectibles fabric items vintage bargains browsing toys
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Enormous. I gave up after an hour. Pack a lunch. I've stopped before and they keep expanding. Merchandise is clean and usually clearly marked. Know your antiques, I saw some repo glass ware.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We found ourselves weaving through every nook and cranny of this large antique mall. Great variety of furniture, glassware, lighting, huge exquisite bars, there’s something for everyone. This is a two story space equipped with an elevator and honor system snack bar.

We will definitely be back!

1  Thank cMac_OnTheGo
Reviewed June 6, 2018

My wife and I visited this antique mall, and we were shocked at how huge the place is. It's a fun place to stop by.

1  Thank Gene R
Reviewed May 4, 2018

We were on our way to Asheville and decided to stop and take a look. You could spend the whole day looking through the nooks and crannies of this two-story complex. Antiques, collectibles, furniture, vintage clothes, and doo dads of every kind! Watch out for the large wooden sculptures! Fun and interesting. There was a variety of price ranges, with most quality items being a bit pricier than I'm used to in the mid-west. I didn't buy anything, as I would have had to have it shipped home, but it was very entertaining to browse through the store.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Whatever you are looking for, Needful Things has it. With two floors and over 200 vendors, you’ll find furniture, tools, fabric, toys, flags, books, vintage clothing and collectibles galore. Be sure to allow time to explore. Fun!

1  Thank ladybugsmiles
Reviewed April 12, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful as well as attentive in this Antique Mall and they went out of their way to be friendly to me.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

A bit pricey on some items, but huge selections. Lots and lots to browse. You could easily spend hours in her et.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Looking for junk or antiques you have your choice. There is all types of items for modern to old as dirt. You can get loss in all the items and travel Thur time. Tools, cloth, uniforms, sewing machines, dolls, black powder shotguns, military medals, furniture, 1954 Thunderbird, books, etc.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

This is a place where you could spend hours and almost get lost in the huge maze! I saw dozens of items that I literally donated when I downsized two years ago and they were selling for way more than I thought they were worth. If you are looking to recreate a 50's, 60's or 70's vibe, you could find everything you could possibly want or need.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

My husband took our oldest two for something to do while the littles were napping. He had his eye on another huge antique store that was advertised in Asheville but had to "settle" for this one. They had a great time and said it was huge and really enjoyed it winding around all the rooms. He found something he had been wanting but they couldn't find the key to unlock the case it was in. The staff was very friendly (and apologetic). Our hotel was literally around the corner so he went back the next day and they were able to unlock the case.