“When I need to get away, the Elizabeth Leigh Inn in Hendersonville, North Carolina is my go to place.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hendersonville
Elizabeth Leigh Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hendersonville B&B and Inns
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I have realxed at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn since Mike and Cindy Baer opened, and every time I stay it is wonderful. Over the years and through the seasons, it is my favorite get away. Sometimes my husband and I visit for the romance, and sometimes I go by myself just to be. The rooms are absolutely beautiful and the entire house feels like home and is very Southern. The breakfasts... let me just say that CIndy is an amazing cook. However, the best place to be is on that wide verandah sipping iced tea or a favorite libation. The Elizabeth Leigh Inn is inviting, relaxing, and a great place to just take in the beauty of North Carolina away from the fast hustle and bustle of the city.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I've been able to visit the Elizabeth Leigh Inn multiple times for weddings, baby showers and girls weekends and I've never had anything less than a wonderful experience! The food is consistently delicious, the rooms have a perfect balance between elegance and comfort. Mike and Cindy are kind and welcoming and do an excellent job of making the Inn charming and relaxing no matter what the occasion!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed April 27, 2010

From the minute you step into this beautiful inn, the experience you receive when you stay at Elizabeth Leigh is unsurpassed. From the elegantly decorated and very spacious rooms, to the warm and friendly service you receive from the Innkeeper, Cindy, you feel like you arrived home. Even though you have privacy, the sunny and welcoming kitchen draws you in for some friendly chat. Each one of the four private suites has its unique flavor and we cannot pick our favorite. The grounds are beautifully manicured and hopefully Cindy will serve you the very best French toast that you’ve ever had while you are there. We recommend the Elizabeth Leigh Inn to anyone we know traveling near Hendersonville.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
greenville,sc
Reviewed April 13, 2010

This is a wonderful bed and breakfast! The service was great and the owners were very friendly! The breakfast was amazing! It felt like home!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Shartlesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 24, 2009

My wife and I decided to take our first trip together since our honeymoon, and we chose to stay at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn.

From the initial contact made with the inn it was a pleasurable experience as the Elizabeth Leigh had the best website of any bed and breakfast from Charlottesville, VA to Greenville, SC. It truly represented the feel of the place, and I knew it was going to be perfect.

When we arrived we were instantly greeted by the owners and made to feel at home. Our room was the Rose Room, and it was unbelievably well furnished. Everything in the room was in the English Country style, which instantly made us feel relaxed and taken care of. The gourmet breakfasts prepared our two mornings there were delicious, and all of the restaurants on Main Street were within walking/short driving distance.

My wife and I enjoyed this place just as much as our honeymoon in St. Barths. It really is a luxurious setting to have some quiet time alone. We just wish we had a few more days.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Bluffton, S.C.
Reviewed June 8, 2008

Our visit to Hendersonville, N.C. was highlighted by our stay at the Elizaeth Leigh Inn. We were very graciously greeted by Cindy, the owner and given a tour of the public rooms which included the guest pantry ( stocked with wine, soda, water, cookies, cake, and where the ice cream and scoop was kept). We had arrived early but Cindy took time to chat with us about the area and some of her favorite places for dinner while our room was being made up. Her advice for dinner was on target and we enjoyed an incredble meal. Our room was very nicely decorated , large and very comfortable but it wasn't until we slipped into bed that we realized how luxurious the linen on the bed was, what a treat!!! The bath towels were of equal quality, big, thirsty and soft. The entire Inn has been painstakenly restored and is beautifully decorated. We especially enjoyed the wrap around porch and found it was perfect in the late afternoon for a glass of wine as well as for sipping our morning coffee and chatting with other guests while our gourmet breakfast was being prepared. The Inn is more beautiful than their website depicts. We will be returning!!!

• Liked — luxurious accommodations
  • Disliked — we were only there one night
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed March 2, 2008

My husband surprised me with a 3-day weekend as a Valentine's present at The Elizabeth Leigh Inn in Hendersonville, NC. The accomodations are truly amazing and the history of the house is a step back in time to the old Southern charm. Cindy is an amazing cook, breakfast was a gourmet delight and any information or assistance you need to the area she is the go to person. One of the most tranquil weekends I have had in a long time and I would personally advise anyone traveling to the Hendersonville/Asheville area to give Cindy a call and stay at this wonderful establishment.

Cindy and Mike thank you so much for your Southern hospitality! We will see you again soon!!

Dianna and Pete

• Liked — Atmosphere, hospitality, gourmet food
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank DLB5503
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
CedarWood Inn
#6 of 11 in Hendersonville
Ramada Hendersonville
Ramada Hendersonville
#5 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Elizabeth Leigh Inn? Share your experiences!