“A very good lunch!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you like great basic menu items like burgers or chicken, the Black Rose is a must stop location. They have much more on their menu, but the portions and taste of those items, which I've enjoyed during my last two visits were perfect for a quick, filling and reasonably priced lunch.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is our favorite place to stop in after work as they have a different special every day. We particularly like Wednesdays as the Bell's beer and Hot Wings are that day's special. They have a fantastic selection of beers on tap, lots of great appetizers and sandwiches/burgers. The atmosphere inside is always upbeat plus there is outdoor seating in front on the street as well out back on their deck.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Has outdoor seating, which is nice. I have had the grilled chicken sandwich, burgers & fries before & they are all great! Service is pretty good. Also they have an area upstairs with another bar, darts & pool tables which is cool.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We went for lunch during the busy Memorial Day festival in Hendersonville. We were pleased with our service, very prompt and accommodating. My husband had fish and chips that he rated at 9.5 and I had the irish whiskey glazed salmon with sauteed spinach and fennel. It was wonderful and cooked exactly as I requested. We will return.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

A perfect place to enjoy a nice lunch outdoors European style! We had a wonderful time not only enjoying the sunshine and warm temperature but the added interest of dog and people watching. The outside portion of the pub is dog friendly. I indulged in a Po boy grouper sandwich it was mouth watering and very filling. My brother ordered a appetizer of BBQ wings
it came in a basket that was overflowing. Needless to say you won't go away hungry. The service was very attentive even through it was busy. The selection of beer and wine very good and the staff very knowledgeable about the selections. Thumbs up.