“Good Lunch”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We ate here for lunch on our recent visit. The salmon club sandwich was the special and it was excellent and reasonably priced. There are beer specials every day, so make sure you take advantage of that too.

1  Thank TandemBikeRider

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I both had salads. He had grilled salmon over the house salad, and I had the apple and fennel salad with grilled chicken. My husband raved over his salad. He said it was definitely the best he had ever had. Mine was also excellent. If you are passing through Hendersonville, the Black Rose Pub is worth a visit.

1  Thank Judy T
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Went there on a rainy day after hiking. They had an excellent tomato basil bisque on special that day. I ordered that with their fish and chips. My husband had the same but got the strawberry salad (also on special). To top it off I ordered the Irish coffee that was to die for. Our waitress was awesome. This will definitely be a place I visit again.

1  Thank Afoodieaker
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I really wanted to agree with a pal who recommended the BLack Rose...but, while the burger was decent, it didn't even come close to those served at the Horse Shoe Cafe.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We spent the day in Hendersonville and wanted to have lunch somewhere we had never tried before. We really enjoyed our food and the waitress was very good.

2  Thank Tiffany H