“Wedding reception absolutely beautiful thanks to Melanie and her staff...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hendersonville
Pinebrook Manor B&B Inn
Ranked #1 of 14 Hendersonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 6, 2009

We had planned on having our reception at another local hotel but it fell through... THANK GOODNESS! We ended up getting a recommendation to Melanie at the Pinebrook, and we knew from the moment we met her that we were in good hands. Her attention to detail and planning really paid off in the end, as we had the most gorgeous wedding reception imaginable. As you pull into the drive, you see the beautiful manor accented by the meticulously landscaped estate. When we walked in to our reception, Melanie's husband Graham announced "To all ye lords and ladies" our arrival. Melanie handled all of our music for us, so we didn't even need a DJ! She recommended the Cake pastry chef to us (which was awesome), and also the lady who did our flowers (also awesome). I can't say enough good things about Melanie, and the great lengths she went to to make sure everything went as planned, and it was WONDERFUL!

• Stayed: April 2009

Reviewed July 28, 2008

Fantastic experience. The property is immaculate. The owners have lovingly restored this beautiful house. They treat guests well - very accomodating. The breakfast was perfect. We do not have a single negative to report, and plan to stay longer next time.

• Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank hb1and2
Reviewed May 14, 2008

We recently stayed at Pinebrook Manor on a touring trip around Virginia and North Carolina. We stayed at five different places and each one was of an extremely high standard as you would expect in the US, but this place is out there in a league of its own. If you want pure, unadultereted luxury then this is the place to go to. it would give many five star hotels a run for their money and would probably show some of them how it should be done. We had the Byron Room and it was just sumptuous. No corners have been cut and you get the best of everything from the soap in the bathroom to the bedding. The breakfasts were of an American standard and you needed very little to eat at lunch time.

If you want to live like a millionaire for a few days on an average budget then try this. It may be a touch more expensive than another inn but it is well worth it.

As far as other comments are concerned, why would anyone want to go into the kitchen? Kitchens are full of hazards and insurance companies would have very large frowns if there were an accident.

Would I recommend this place to my best friend? Absolutely and without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank JEMintheUK
Reviewed February 24, 2008

I also had my daughter's wedding at Pinebrook...The place was beautiful and immaculate....We also didn't have any contract either.....The Innkeeper could be very gracious but at times I found her to be slightly rude and that we were an imposition....We were also told to stay out of the kitchen....We paid good money but we didn't let it spoil the wedding...

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank ldesal
Reviewed December 23, 2007

This is a beautiful inn with wonderful service. My husband and I were completely surprised by the wonderful experience we had at Pinebrook, and would not hesitate to recommend it to all our friends. Melanie really knows her business and how to make people feel welcome. This bed and breakfast is a really good value and a wonderful and comfortable place to spend some time. We will dinfintely go back!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelers92
Reviewed September 22, 2007

I was quoted one rate and this rate was confirmed to me when I called back to double check the rate. Then AT CHECKOUT I was told the rate was $30 higher per day. The owner would not budge on this. Beware. It is a nice place but I hae stayed in almost 100 Bed & Breakfast Inns and have never had this happen before.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank lbmgator
Pinebrookmanor, Owner at Pinebrook Manor B&B Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2011

Our rates are subject to seasonal changes. However, once a reservation has been confirmed (a confirmation email is sent) no rate is ever changed. We have an online reservation system where our rates and policies are clearly posted. However, we are always available to answer any questions.

Reviewed July 23, 2007

This is a beautiful inn. I had my wedding ceremony and reception here and I don't really regret it. However, I would not recommend this inn to others.
First of all, there is no contract, nor even any written information that would help you know what is included in the wedding package. I looked at all of the wedding venues in town and chose this one because it was available for the date we wanted, and because it had a rose garden in which the ceremony could take place. All of the other venues had some type of written information to give potential clients.
Second, the innkeeper ended up being extemely rude. Everyone (the vendors and friends that I used) noticed this. It was as if we were a huge imposition, even though we were paying good money to use the property. I felt like I was walking on eggshells the whole time.
Luckily, the Friday before the wedding I was able to come check out the property. There had been a wedding the week before, and I was told the gardener would be there on Thursday. However, the rose garden was still full of weeds, there were old, totally faded tags all over the plants that had never been removed (I can't believe no bride had cared about this before), and the existing potted plants were as dry as cement. I weeded the garden on my hands and knees the day before the wedding, and got it looking a lot better. We also added our own potted plants.
Wedding parties are required to rent the rooms, which is fine. However, none of my guests felt at home during their stay. My father was even told, "You are not allowed in my kitchen!" and another family member was chased out to her car and told she would have to pay for a towel that she got some makeup on. I am on my honeymoon right now staying in a different B&B every night, and I can assure you that no innkeeper has been even slightly rude to us. I felt badly for my family.
It was just a variety of things. When asked for a credit card for renting chairs, I asked how much the charge would be for and I was told, "I don't know." It's just not good business, which is a shame because it really is a pretty property.
Also, everyone was burning up at the reception, and my mother-in-law noticed the thermostat was on 76 (in July). *sigh*
The rudeness really put a damper on the whole wedding process, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Stayed: July 2007
3  Thank jengw

Whenever an issue is brought to our attention, we make every effort possible to accommodate our guests. Although we do our best to anticipate any possible problems, we can not address issues that we don't know about. Usually people check in here as strangers but leave as friends.

We do now provide written contracts which clearly state our rules and regulations. We rarely charge fees for minor damage. However, when an item needs to be replaced or when more than minor damage has occurred, we do charge reasonable fees which are discussed prior to any charge being assessed.

We are governed by the rules and regulations mandated by the state of North Carolina and our insurance carrier to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our guests. As such, guests are not allowed in kitchen or office areas.

Prospective brides can be assured that we are very proud of our gardens and take great care to ensure that they are maintained to the highest standards. We have a resident gardener and do our best to accommodate reasonable requests. Our goal to create the best possible experience for our guests.

Facility fees and charges are clearly stated in our written contract. However, vendor charges are separate and coordinated with vendors directly.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville
#3 of 14 in Hendersonville
Echo Mountain Inn
Echo Mountain Inn
#7 of 14 in Hendersonville

Been to Pinebrook Manor B&B Inn? Share your experiences!