“A Vignette of Perfection Meeting the Eye at Every Turn”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hendersonville
Pinebrook Manor B&B Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Hendersonville B&B and Inns
“A Vignette of Perfection Meeting the Eye at Every Turn”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We wanted to check out Western North Carolina as a possible retirement location. We looked at several B&Bs online and my husband felt profoundly attracted to Pinebrook Manor.
The decor is stunning and the attention to detail spectacular. Graham is like a magical being who seems to appear just when you need him. We spent less time than we wanted on the premises because of tours and such, but we particularly loved what we affectionately began to call our living room as well as our gorgeous room.
Breakfast was outstanding every morning. In the afternoon, they put out red and white wines. They also put out cookies or homemade cake for snacking. Grab yourself a glass of wine and go where you please. The rose garden is a great meditation spot.
Both Melanie and Graham were very personable. We definitely recommend this B&B. Trust me, we have stayed in luxury hotels in different places in Italy, China, and Hawaii among others. If you're looking for that English mamor feel paired with authentc southern charm, Pinebrook Manor is your place.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank DocBalotta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We just returned from a two night stay in this fabulous B&B. The setting and grounds are absolutely gorgeous and very well maintained. The inn was meticulously kept and the most comfortable inn we have stayed in. Graham and Melanie are most gracious hosts and provide
the guests with delicious breakfasts, a nice happy hour each afternoon and enjoyable conversation. We will be back as often as possible.

Room Tip: Even the "smaller" Elizabeth Browning Barrett" was very roomy and comfortable. I thi...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I had the good fortune to take notice of a special midweek rate for Pinebrook posted on Tripadvisor and I promptly called and made a reservation for two nights. The inn, the former Pardee Estate, is located on Kanuga Road about 3 miles south of downtown Hendersonville, a lushly forested area interspersed with fields. ( I lived in this town for three years several years ago and now appreciate how beautiful the area is when I revisit. ) The location was very convenient, as I was visiting my godparents, who were only 5 minutes away. I concur with what most of the other reviewers have said: beautiful house, friendly owners, great breakfast, and an extensive rose garden out back. I am not trying to be snide, but the only criticism I have is that the lengthy driveway is in need of a repaving job. I am sure the owners are quite aware of it and that idea will be an expensive job. The next time I stop in Hendersonville my lodging of choice will be the Pinebrook Manor!

Room Tip: My room had a jacuzzi - nice addition.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank EAZELIFF
Flat Rock, North Carolina
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is one of the finest places that I have been too. My brother just got married there. The grounds are beautiful for weddings either in the front yard or in the rose garden. The grounds are immaculate. The B&B is beautiful with gorgeous rooms and wonderful beds. I will definitely recommend Pinebrook Manor to my friends.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Wytheville, Virginia
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is without a doubt one of the finest B&B's I have ever experienced. It is absolutely beautiful and Graham and Melanie are truly gifted in Southern hospitality. I was afforded the privacy I needed and yet they attended to my every need. The house has an incredible atmosphere - an elegant decor with a nostalgic soul. Roses, an English garden, beautiful birds, private seating all await the guests of Pinebrook Manor. The beds are over the top comfortable. Breakfast - delicious! It is the perfect spot for couples as well as business travelers or girlfriend retreats. As I travel in my work to this area - this is a precious find for me! I'll be a regular customer.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have private baths and are beautifully decorated. My corner room was large and sunn...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This was our second visit to Pinebrook Manor and we will be back again. The setting is very peacefull, the rooms are gorgeous, the beds magnificent and the owners are excellent hosts. the breakfasts are to die for, One of the best B&B's we have stayed at.

Room Tip: The Tennyson room is wonderful, but so are the others
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thomson, Georgia
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Our friends, my husband and I recently spent 3 days at Pinebrook Manor. We were amazed at the beautiful decor as well as the outstanding service. Graham and Melanie made us feel that we were their honored guests. We spent much of our time marveling at the house and the grounds. Even though the house was built in 1910, it has been lovingly restored and offers
every amenity one would expect at a 5-star hotel!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville
#2 of 11 in Hendersonville
Melange Bed and Breakfast
Melange Bed and Breakfast
#2 of 15 in Hendersonville

Been to Pinebrook Manor B&B Inn? Share your experiences!