“Great, fast chicken cooked your way!”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #103 of 203 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Zaxby's around. Much better than the one just 4 miles south. Food seems fresher, especially the bread. Chicken is always tasty, fried or grilled.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My family eats at this Zaxby's regularly. Normally it is a good drive thru choice and the food is good and the order is accurate. Last night's visit was an exception because the food was very greasy and it tasted heavy. They put the wrong sauce in for our chicken on both plates and I had to park and go in to get the right ones. I had ordered the sauce I wanted and it was called back to me. No one even bothered to apologize, in fact they acted put out that I asked for the correct sauce. I usually go through the drive thru on weeknights and this was a Sunday night, so I don't if the people working then were new or what. I was disappointed with the food quality and the service on this visit, but like I said, it is usually a good drive thru choice.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I like the Zaxby Zalads and tater chips best. Overall a good place to eat either dinning in or to go.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food is always good. Service lacked a little bit and cleanliness of the restaurant lacked like other Zaxbys I have visited in the past.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was traveling by myself and needed a quick dinner. I did not know what Zaxby's was. It is a fast food place, but you order at counter and they bring the food to you. I had a salad with chicken and it was quite tasty and affordable.