“A great salad...”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
USA
“A great salad...”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was traveling by myself and needed a quick dinner. I did not know what Zaxby's was. It is a fast food place, but you order at counter and they bring the food to you. I had a salad with chicken and it was quite tasty and affordable.

Visited August 2012

Martinsville, VA
“Good Option for Fast Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I travel with kids, this means fast food.... I dread fast food. This place is a pleasant break from the norm! Very original, I like that! Fresh, hot food! Great tenders!

• Visited March 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Favorite Chain”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Zaxby's always has some kind of great deal. We can eat here, get full, and not have spent a ton of money. If you sign up for their online club, you get some great coupons throughout the year.

“Great Quick-Stop”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I love to eat here. The food is great, and if you know how to order, the prices aren't too bad. Fast food without the fast food, if you know what I mean.

Tampa
“Where's the beef? (bacon)”
Reviewed August 22, 2008

The closest Zaxby's to our home in Tampa is Ocala, FL. We love that location and it's food.

While on vacation in Hendersonville, NC we chose to stop off at this specific Zaxby's. We had the usual - buffalo grilled chicken on a salad and a Chicken Club.

The salad is now served on a much smaller plastic plate (vs. a colored 10" or so ceramic dish in Ocala). My wife enjoyed her meal. On the other hand, my Chicken Club sandwich - I actually went back up to the counter to ask if they had missed the strips of bacon. They pointed out to me that the bacon bits underneath the slice of cheese did in fact prove that they had put bacon on the sandwich.

I know that food costs have increased, and this specific Zaxby's was probably franchised by a different entity - but come on!!! Where was the bacon?

Needless to say - we will not be returning to this location.

1 Thank Richard R