“Should have been better”

Hannah Flanagan's Pub
Ranked #10 of 202 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I both felt like having burgers. We both ordered them cooked medium. Both came back well done. They were good but over cooked. We both had their kettle chips. Too tough and stale tasting. It's a nice place and the service was good. We'll be back to try some of the other goodies on the menu.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Hannah's is a great place to go. Large selection on their menu and the food and service are consistently good. Great for a late-night snack/drink as well. They are open late throughout the week.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Great pub food at a good price, friendly staff & a nice atmosphere. We've been going there for many years, so we feel like it's a home away from home for us !

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Was treated to Mother's Day at Hannah Flannagans and, once again, they scored a home run!
Great food and reasonable prices. The wait staff so courteous and friendly yet not hovering.
So glad we found this place!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Probably the most boring food I have eaten in a long time. I ordered Fish n Chips, my companion a Rubin and fries. The two small pieces of fish tasted like cardboard. The chips had no flavor at all. didn't vinegar and salt didn't help. My companion's fries equally had no taste. The Rubin showed no imagination. Service was adequate. My advice: eat someplace else.

2  Thank James H