“Irish Pub”

Hannah Flanagan's Pub
Ranked #11 of 195 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Irish Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Good no frills food, well-stocked bar and beer choices. It can get loud though particularly on weekend nights but they are open for lunch. Reasonable prices too.

Visited November 2012

Mount Carmel
“Not to be missed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

For the last 23 years we have stopped over in Hendersonville on our way to the beach. Everyone in the family never wants to deviate from eating our evening meal at Hannah Flanagan's. Besides our Irish, Scottish heritage, we enjoy the service and delicious food. Portions are nice and everything is tasty. Don't miss out on the Fish and Chips with slaw. It is Good!

Visited July 2013
Austin Texas
“Truly a great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Matt has done a wonderful job keeping this pub true to its beginnings
Food is good and priced well and the atmosphere is great
For a Main Street location it is the best choice for locals or tourists
Experience the flavor of Hendersonville here first

Hammond, Louisiana
“Irish Food on the 4th of July”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Visiting Downtown Hendersonville for the 4th of July we decided to try something un-4th. The place is pretty large and was quite busy. We were able to get a table by a window that looked out on the downtown and was greeted by a friendly waitress.
The menu was quite large for a pub with a wide variety of food. My wife ordered the Shepherd's Pie, which my wife said was just right. Great blend of beef and vegetables topped with creamed potatoes. I had the Bangers and Mash (which I highly recommend), it's Irish Pork Sausage, perfectly done, served over fried cabbage with homemade mashed potatoes. Everything was fresh and cooked to perfection.
I have to admit that this was a pretty heavy lunch and would have been enough to share, though I didn't, lol. The restaurant was extremely busy but the service was excellent in spite of that. The food came out promptly and the prices are in line with the quality and quantity of the food.

Vero Beach, Florida
“Never to return!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

First let me say the place was filthy. Staff was friendly but that is the only nice thing I can say. Food was not fresh - my mashed potatoes were not from scratch, nor wax the gravy on my roast beef. The cod fish strips were not fresh. My fingers smelled of fish the whole day after numerous hand washings. Could not even eat it. Never again!

3 Thank Cissy13